Chapter 1 - Crimes of Passion - May

.

.

WELCOME BACK

Thank you for reading this series, and getting this far. I hope you've enjoyed it so far. I suggest you reread the last Chapter in Book III, to remember what the references in this Chapter is referring to. Once again thank you for your support.

.

.

.

.

THE MORNING AFTER THE ATTACK

.

The unknown person or persons that were releasing embarrassing videos and pictures of Giovonni was causing rumors about his sexuality to run wild. One of the videos released was of Giovonni laying in bed, only in his boxer shorts, with a male's hand touching his dick through his underwear. When the camera pans up, it shows that his clearly asleep while he was getting touched. Another one of the videos was of Giovonni laying on his back completely naked, his dick was completely erect and throbbing. The video was shot from across the room, and this time there wasn't anyone touching him.

Another video that the person released on Twitter was yet another one of Giovonni sleeping

Another video that the person released on Twitter was yet another one of Giovonni sleeping. This time a dark-skinned man's erect dick comes onto the screen and is rubbed on Giovonni's lips. The video would skip in places, as the person recording would pause and restart the video. At one point, the footage was of Giovonni's open mouth as he snored. The person recording the video put his penis into Giovonni's open mouth and quickly pulled it out as Giovonni reacted to his lips getting touched. Giovonni swatted at his mouth and rolled over onto his side.

The last video showed Giovonni lying on his back in bed, with his sweatpants were pulled down to his thighs. The person recording the video was sitting next to Giovonni and also had his pants down. The dark-skinned guy was stroking Giovonni's semi-erect dick; this video also skipped in places. The last thing that was seen in the video was of what appeared to be semen on Giovonni's sweatpants; it was not clear on whom it came from.

.

Before Giovonni could start his day, the majority of social media sites were buzzing and trending about the videos. People were split on what they saw and what they believed was happening.