Chapter 14 - Don't Be Suspicious - September

.

.

.

After two weeks of hard work getting ready for the Labor Day weekend concert with Normani, Chris and Giovonni were working with the dancers on the new routines. Since Normani wouldn't be in Atlanta until the following week, everything was being live-streamed and videotaped for her.

.

When they got an opportunity to take a break, Giovonni left the dance studio to bring in Domineke, who was carrying his daughter. They watched Giovonni, Chris, and backup/background dancers go through the choreography together. Gabby danced along with them, trying her best to mimic what she liked. She instantly stole all the attention. At the unscheduled break, everyone in the studio gathered around her and Domineke to express how adorable she.

.

Zerick: she's so gorgeous.

Domineke: yeah, she's a little princess.

Zerick: how old is she?

Domineke: she's two, going on twelve.

Zerick: [giggles] that's cute. [reaching out towards Gabby]

... hey pretty lady. [Gabby retreats to Domineke's arms]

Domineke: aww, it's okay little mama. [hugging Gabby]

... she'll only come to you if she knows you like that.

Giovonni: [walks over] hey baby.

Zerick: hey Giovonni.

Domineke: [chuckles to himself, as it sounded like Zerick was replying to Giovonni] thank you for letting me watch y'all rehearse. Plus, Gabby was showing the family talent.

Giovonni: no problem. [walks back over by Chris and Deshone]

Zerick: [sits next to Domineke] can I ask you a personal question? Nothing messy though.

Domineke: sure, but whether I answer, depends on the question.

Zerick: [giggles] what's it like being a babysitter or nanny?

Domineke: more like a nanny. But it's fine, a bitch got bills to pay.

Zerick: I know Chris' nanny lives them. Do you live there with Giovonni? Cause ...

Domineke: ... [chuckles] ... no I don't live there. I do have a place to sleep if I need to stay for the night. But I share it with the other nanny. [shakes his head]

... Chris' nanny is on a whole another level. I can't give up my life like she did. But, she's banking so more power to her.

Zerick: really, maybe I need to be some sexy guy's live-in boy nanny.