Chapter 27 - In Conclusion - February - August

.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

.

A lot has happened over the last six months. After returning from Curaçao, Chris and Clay sat down with Giovonni and told him that they wouldn't be engaging in any sexual activity with him any longer. Giovonni told them that he understood. Explaining that if he was going to be in a relationship with someone, he needed to be the number one person.

.

Giovonni: to be honest, I really liked everything we did. I never thought I would enjoy having sex with dude. [patting his hand on Clay's shoulder]

... and I most DEFINITELY never thought I'd be getting my guts dug out. [shakes his head and smiles as he puts his hand on Chris' shoulder]

... but, like I said, I enjoyed it, maybe cause y'all mad cool.

Clay: [chuckles] nah, you just in love with us.

Giovonni: [laughs] maybe, I don't know. [shrugging his shoulders]

... we gonna keep working together as long as we still making good music together.

.

.

Chris and Clay agreed to have some remodeling done on the house. They expanded the second floor. Adding a seventh bedroom and sixth full bathroom. The game room was moved, and two loft areas were added. They removed the second set of stairs and added an elevator for Clay's grandmother. Another two-car garage was built on the property along with a jungle gym and playhouse for the twins. They also got the boys two golden retriever puppies. Once everything was finished in seven weeks, they all moved back in. The boy's new room was BDRM 4 and Clay's grandmother Betty took BDRM 7.

.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

.

When Betty moved in, she immediately became overwhelmed with the rambunctious two-year-old twins. A part-time nanny was hired to assist her. When Betty told Chris that she felt like a fifth wheel, he reassured her that her being there was more for Clay and Carl than anything else. Chris also told her that he wanted the twins to have a constant maternal influence in the house.