Chapter 23 - Ultimatums - Mid December

.

.

Anthony: a lot shit don't add up. [shaking his head]

Luis: whatchu mean?

Anthony: ... just the way all that shit went down. They go to the hotel and then come straight here? [tilting his head to the side]

... How they know he was here? They didn't steal none of your shit. You got all those cameras and laptops, but they ain't even touch your shit.

Luis: I don't wanna talk 'bout it. I'm just glad I wasn't here. I could be dead too.

Anthony: [sighs] ... yeah ... you right. I'm glad you wasn't here either.

Luis: yeah ... um, I'm meeting with Carl for dinner tonight.

Anthony: [rolls his eyes] oh ... that guy.

Luis: [giggles] don't be jealous. I don't have a major crush on him anymore.

Anthony: yeah, but would you let him fuck if he asked?

Luis: [scoffs] ... aah, YEAH!

Anthony: damn that's fucked up, you can't even pretend for me?

Luis: no, I stop lying about my sex life a while ago. You know you my number one right now.

Anthony: but he was your first though.

Luis: not really, my kinda first.

Anthony: [becoming frustrated] nigga! Quit playing with words. He was inside you. His dick was up inside of your ass. Fucking you, just because it didn't go all the way in or last for long, don't mean he didn't take your booty virginity. [sighing heavily]

... I gave you mine.

Luis: [smiles] aww! It was so good, now I got you here with me. [kissing Anthony]

... I'll try not fall for any bullshit.

.

Anthony shakes his head as watches Luis turns to grabs his phone, wallet, and keys and then heads to the door. He just had a feeling that Luis would jump at an opportunity to have sex with Carl. He begrudgingly stood by and watched Luis leave to have lunch with his longtime crush.

.

LATER THAT NIGHT

.

After putting together what he considered was a "very cute" outfit, Luis drove to meet Carl at a Japanese steak house. When he walks over to the booth, Luis reverted to his teenage self, crushing on Carl. After sitting down, Luis thanked Carl for agreeing to have dinner with him. After some small talk and appetizers, Carl lets Luis know that Keidrick was blackmailing him and Clay.

.

Luis: umm, let's not talk 'bout that here.

Carl: why?