Chapter 4 - Next Level Bromance - May

.

.

THE NEXT MORNING

.

Clay wakes up, finding himself wrapped in Giovonni's arms. When he tries to pry himself free, Giovonni pulls him back in and slides his groin up against Clay's ass. Feeling what is obviously Giovonni's erection. Clay turns to see that Giovonni's dick is entirely out of the leg opening in Chris' running shorts. Clay shakes his head in amazement of Giovonni's massive member.

When Giovonni pulls him closer, Clay briefly thinks about how it would feel to have something so big penetrate his hole. Clay's wandering mind makes his dick swell in his basketball shorts. Feeling guilty about his daydream, Clay snaps himself of his momentary lustful desire, lying there until he falls back asleep. At the same time, Giovonni continues to spoon with him.

.

An hour later, Giovonni wakes up and sees that Clay is lying on his chest

An hour later, Giovonni wakes up and sees that Clay is lying on his chest. Praying that he didn't do what his current situation leads him to believe to have happened. Giovonni lifts the sheet to sees that he isn't wearing any of his clothes, and the shorts he has on aren't his. His usual morning wood feels a bit harder than normal.

Praying that Clay and Chris did not do anything to him, he sees that Chris is not in bed with them. Minutes later, Chris walks in and says something that Giovonni was not expecting.

.

Chris: You two homeboy love birds had fun? [giggling]

Giovonni: huh? What the fuck you say? Homeboy what?

Chris: [chuckles] I'm hoping you didn't take advantage of him.

Giovonni: [becomes furious, pushing Clay off him] I AIN'T FUCKING GAY!

Clay: [startled awake] whoa, whoa! What's going on?

Giovonni: what did you tell him?

Clay: huh? Nothing, I didn't say anything.

Chris: [confused and a little bit annoyed] okay, you two are acting strange, and whatever secret you both are keeping from me, you both can go keep it elsewhere. Get out.