Chapter 17 - I'm The Real Deal - Early October

.

.

THE MORNING AFTER THE CONCERT

.

Social media was buzzing overnight about Giovonni and Chris. Twitter had Boyfriend trending in the number three spot. When Chris turned his phone on, it buzzed for ten minutes straight. Chuckling to himself, Chris scrolls for messages from Clay first.

.

Clay TEXTING: [text before the concert] do your thing tonight baby, can't wait to see you in Seattle

Clay TEXTING: [the morning after the concert] WTF?

Clay TEXTING: I been calling you!!!

.

Chris wanted to call Clay with Giovonni present. Chris opens the door to his suite and is greeted by some photographers. As soon as he begins to bang on Giovonni's door when it opens, Chris gets yanked in.

.

Giovonni: this new security crew is soo fucking fired. [pacing the floor]

Chris: yeah, yeah, we need to call Clay, and by we, I mean you! You created so much drama with that stunt last night.

Giovonni: wait, wait! You ain't blame free in this, you was grinding on my dick though. Soo? [shrugging his shoulders]

... then last night, you hopped on me, so. Plus, we ain't do nothing but entertain the audience.

Chris: sure thing! [as he pressed the call button]

Clay on FaceTime on Chris' Phone: [shaking his head] where he at? [his voice didn't convey the rage in him]

Giovonni: I'm here and before you cuss me out, it was a stunt ... umm, more like a joke really! You of all people should know we'd never do that to you.

Clay on FaceTime on Chris' Phone: but why you had to say that shit?

Chris: he was just trying to do edgy and provocative.

Clay on FaceTime on Chris' Phone: [sighs and shakes his head] I can't right now, and deal with that other shit yourself.

Chris: deal with what other shit?

Clay on FaceTime on Chris' Phone: not you, him. He knows what I'm talking about.

Chris: if it's about Keidrick, then I already know.

Clay on FaceTime on Chris' Phone: damn nigga you losing you mind in San Fran?

Giovonni: we need to talk 'bout that.

Clay on FaceTime on Chris' Phone: you need to fix that shit. [end the call on FaceTime]

Giovonni: he's pissed.