Chapter 13 - Busy Bodies - Late August

.

.

FLASH FORWARD

.

Over the past month and a half, Chris and Giovonni continued their tour. Chris and Giovonni also perform at smaller venues separately and they did a few small shows together. The schedule was brutal, they would they their separate shows on Thursday and Friday and then perform together on Saturday and Sunday. Chris wanted to make for the money he lost after the tour was cancelled. Giovonni didn't lose as much money, because he did a bunch of small events while Chris was recovering and then preparing to go back on tour.

While Chris was working his way through the southern states from Arkansas to California. He would often fly hundreds of miles away to do a guest appearance with other artists that were doing they're own shows. Chris was building his brand and stacking up the paychecks.

.

One night after doing a talk through/walk through before the show, Giovonni took a few selfies in the mirror with Chris.

.

.

Giovonni posted it on Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat and tagged Chris on IG and Twitter. The playful caption he added only made people's reactions more heated.

Giovonni's Tweet, Instagram post, and Snapchat caption: looking like a real cute couple 🧑🏽‍🤝‍🧑🏽 ... of friends!

As soon as it was posted, it caused an instant frenzy of questions about them. Some of the comments were:

- 😲 they dating????

- TF!!!

- i knew it

- welcome 2 the fam 🌈

- Chris I KNO U NOT cheatin on us boo?

- Straight dudes be so gay. 😂

- They be doing gay shit, gay niggas wouldn't even do

- just wondering who dickin who?