Chapter 25 - Sexploration - Mid December

.

.

Back on the road, Chris and Giovonni headed to Florida on the tour bus. They stopped in Savannah, Georgia, on Wednesday night before driving down to Jacksonville, Florida, for a Thursday night performance. After Jacksonville, the tour then stopped in Orlando on Friday night. The next few days were filled up completely. The tour went from having Saturday afternoon performance in Tampa and flying the performers to Miami for two performances. One show on Saturday night and another show scheduled for Sunday afternoon.

.

After the putting on a pair of performances on Saturday, Giovonni went to check on Chris while he was on a FaceTime call with Clay. Chris had already taken a shower and was lounging in bed with nothing on besides his favorite sleeping trunks.

.

.

Clay on FaceTime: show me, my baby.

Giovonni: iight. [turns the camera towards Chris]

Clay on FaceTime: why you in bed already?

Chris: I was doing my job.

Clay on FaceTime: did he fuck with you tonight?

Giovonni: damn, y'all talking 'bout me like I ain't even here. [sucking my teeth]

... I ain't fuck with him this whole time. [slapping on Chris' thigh]

... maybe I should start tonight.

Clay on FaceTime: you ain't starting shit unless you eating booty! [Giovonni turns to back to his face and sticks his tongue out]

... no, no, not like that. Like this. [slowly flicks his tongue out]

Chris: you can practice with each other. [covers his face with the pillow]

... now, let me sleep.

.

Giovonni props his phone up with one of the throw pillows so that Clay could see what he was about to do. Sliding into bed with Chris, Giovonni caresses Chris and begins to gently kiss him on his neck. Putting his hand in between Chris' inner thighs and starts to massage it.