Chapter 11 - Cheers To You - Early July

.

After having it out with Dawn and putting her out, Chris calls Luis and invites him over. Clay said that he was going to meet Joshua and Nico at some bar/restaurant and left before Luis arrived.

.

Clay: I'm taking your little zoom zoom.

Chris: okay.

.

ON THE PHONE

.

Luis: [laughing] I was already on the way over. I'll be there in like twenty minutes.

Chris: [laughs] okay, then, see you soon.

.

Shortly after ending his call with Luis, Chris receives a message from Daisy, Michelle's mother. She said that she wanted to see her grandsons "before they graduate from high school." Deciding to ignore her smart-ass remark, Chris replied that he would be flying to Columbia, South Carolina, tomorrow morning.

When Luis arrived, Chris told him about the visit with Dawn and Lionel. He also showed Luis the messages between him and Michelle's mother. Luis said that he would have cursed her out and "block the bitch!"

.

Chris: [laughing] I thought about it ... shit, I still might. [chuckles as he changes the subject]

... anyways ... soo, what did you think of the concert?

Luis: oh I loved it. But I always love it when you perform.

Chris: aww!

Luis: and so many people from school showed up.

Chris: oh my God, yes. They were flooding my DMs up! [Luis breaks out in hysterical laughter]

... [confused at why Luis was keeling over laughing] huh? [thinks about what he just said]

... oh, OHH! ... Boy, grow UP! [laughs as well]

... but of

all the people that showed up, the one that surprised me the most was Hector.

Luis: hmm. [smiling with a devilish grin]

Chris: [chuckles] what does that "hmm" mean?

Luis: nothing, but Hector got his ... well, his "curiosity phase" on years ago.

Chris: hmm, is right. As long as we've known each other, you've never mentioned this before.

Luis: I had a crush on him before Carl. He's tall, and bitch, those green eyes had me horny as hell.

Chris: okay, who else have you done something with, that I don't know about? Because you have a way of dropping these "stories" on me months or years after the fact.

Luis: [giggles] it's not "stories" if they happened.

Chris: then dish. [sits up, eagerly awaiting Luis' tale about Hector]

Luis: [laughs as Chris' facial expression] ... another one of them summers when you went back to Curacao, leaving me alone with the boys from school. I mean shit, I had to play with somebody. And Hector always wanted to get with Michelle, so went you left, he came creeping ... long story short. Michelle had a party in her backyard, and Hector got soo horny after dancing with her. I saw him try to hide his hard-on. I watched him sneak inside her house, so I followed him. I watched him beat his dick in her room. When I heard someone coming, I knocked on the bathroom door and asked loudly if anyone was in there.