Chapter 5 - Who He Cheating With? - Early June

.

.

FLASHING BACK TO THE PREVIOUS NIGHT

.

Chris and Clay were exchanging texts.

.

Chris TEXTING: hey baby, Lou is here at the house. I just wanted to give you a heads up. I'm not sure if you're ready to see him. He's asking me to go out with him and his friends.

Clay TEXTING: okay, I guess

Chris TEXTING: wow ...

... so where are you?

Clay TEXTING: went with Gio to get some 🍻 🥂 🍷 🥃 🍸 🍹 🍾, this nigga a full time drunk 🤣

Chris TEXTING: wow, that's a lot of drinking. Don't let him drink like last night.

Clay TEXTING: I'll try

Chris TEXTING: 😘 🥰 love you!!!

Clay TEXTING: love you 2 😘

.

Luis: Okay, Christopher, is your permission slip signed? Can you go on the trip with the rest of the kids? [giggling as he teases Chris]

Chris: [giggles] shut up, I don't need his permission.

Luis: Hey everyone, Clay gave Chris his permission to come out and play.

Anna: YEAH! Christopher is going to play with me!

Kenneth: oh yeah, you're the best at playing with the boys.

Chris: we're not doing any kind of that playing.

Anna: aaah! [pouting]

Kenneth: more playtime for me.

Anthony: let's get going then.

Luis: let me go hug my nephews again.

Anna: [gets very excited] me too. Oh my God, they're soo cute!

.

Chris has everyone load up in his QX80, his bodyguard drove, Kenneth sat in the front passenger seat, Chris and Anna sat in the second row, while Luis and Anthony sat in the back row.

.

Chris: don't do anything crazy back there.

Anthony: he ain't gonna listen.

Bodyguard (Marshall): we're here sir.

Kenneth: wow, wish I had it this good.

Chris: I wish I didn't need him.

.

Marshall gets out and opens the door for Chris. Chris and entourage get the royal treatment as people were so happy to see him out and about for the first time since he was attacked in Virginia. Anthony and Kenneth ordered a round of mixed drinks and shots for the group. Marshall kept a keen eye on Chris, keeping overly excited fans back.