Chapter 24 - Many Hours Later - Mid December

.

.

After leaving Carl's house, Luis searches for somewhere to eat. He pulled into a McDonald's drive-thru and ordered some pancakes and a few bacon, egg, and cheese biscuits. Once Luis got his food, he pulls into a parking spot and begins to stuff his face after starving himself for what he thought was going to be a moment to rekindle what he and Carl twice did. Although it seemed like Carl was willing to give him what he wanted, Luis began to feel as if Carl was only doing this because his girlfriend wasn't around.

Sobbing at times, Luis reflects on his day. Waking up to an empty bed and reading what Anthony thought of him and his behavior. Luis felt as if Carl was treating him like he was the side chick that would come running whenever the wife or girlfriend wasn't around.

Once again, Luis had only one person that would potentially listen to him. He texts Chris to see if they could meet up, Chris told him that he wouldn't be available until much later.

.

Luis TEXTING: shoulda figured that much!

Chris TEXTING: it's either later tonight or later this week.

Luis TEXTING: don't worry, I'm fine

.

After getting frustrated with Luis' attitude, Chris began to worry about his former best friend/confidant. Chris reluctantly asks Clay if he could see what was troubling Luis. Clay told Chris, flat out that he 'didn't want to deal with any "Luis drama" today.' After getting his head bit off by Clay, Chris sends a message to Luis.

.

Chris TEXTING: if you come to the studio, I might be able to see you for 20-30 minutes.

Luis TEXTING: shit, that's all I was asking for.

Chris TEXTING: you might have to wait a while. I have to get back to work. TTYL.

Luis TEXTING: thanks LUV!!!!! 🥰🥰😘😘

.

Luis drove straight to the studio, but he was asked to wait outside for the rehearsal to be over.

.

MANY HOURS LATER (ALMOST TWO HOURS)

.

Meanwhile, in the studio, Chris was working with dancers on the new routine. Giovonni wasn't much help, as he mainly joked and flirted with all of the female dancers.

.