Chapter 22 - Sexual Eruption - Early December

.

.

THE MONDAY AFTER THANKSGIVING

.

Giovonni asked Clay and Chris to come over and make sure he didn't drink too much. He was feeling bad about Erica's accident and the way she found out that Sydney was her father. He didn't know how to comfort her and wanted some advice from Chris and Clay.

.

Clay: [taking the bottle from Giovonni] ... you don't need this right now.

Giovonni: [sighs] ... I'm fucking cursed. Everybody I care 'bout end up getting hurt or having to deal with pain.

Chris: [rubs on Giovonni's back] aww, don't say that.

Giovonni: [throws his hands up] is she okay?

Chris: yes and no. After losing so much blood, thank God she's alive, but she's still devastated about finding that were cousins. [pausing and shaking his head in disbelief]

... wow, I still can't believe ... she's my cousin.

Clay: yeah, we got a way of meeting long lost cousins around Thanksgiving.

Chris: [laughs] oh my God, I forgot about Dee. [shaking his head]

Giovonni: what? [confused]

Clay: [laughs] yeah, two years ago, I found out that my grandfather had a daughter before he had my father. Long story short, he ended up being my roommate in college.

Giovonni: oh my fucking God! How the fuck? [chuckling]

Clay: he was over for Thanksgiving dinner. Chris wasn't too happy 'bout though.

Giovonni: why?

Clay: cause he was tryna ... [shaking and bobbing his head from side to side]

... you know.

Giovonni: [shocked] daaaamn!!!

Chris: he was so shady. Then when we found out he was your cousin at the dinner table. It was shocking to say the least.

Clay: enough 'bout Dee.

Chris: yes please, I might have to drink if I have to think about him anymore.

Giovonni: [sighs] ... whatever ... I'm going to bed. [looks at Clay]

... y'all gonna keep me company.

Clay: [shrugs his shoulders] yeah, sure.

.

Chris and Clay follow Giovonni to his bedroom. He was taking off his clothes as he walked into the bedroom. By the time Giovonni makes it to his bed, he only had on his underwear, which he takes off and lays on his back.