Chapter 6 - Retail Therapy - June

.

.

Walking through the mall, Chris is mobbed by fans and onlookers. He posed for several groups of people that asked for selfies with him. After thanking all of his fans and supporters present for their well wishes, Chris heads to high-end stores on the north side of Lenox Square. Luis was sliding his credit card like there was no tomorrow. Chris looked on as Anthony, Anna, and Kenneth were being showered with gifts. He began to wonder if this was how Luis maintained his control of them. Not wanting to question his long time friend in front of everyone, but after the cashier said the total out loud, Chris couldn't help but react.

.

Cashier: eleven thousand, six hundred forty-four dollars, and twenty-one cents. [looking over at Chris]

Chris: [chuckles] this is his treat.

Luis: black card it. [handing over his American Express Black Card]

Chris: [impressed by the Black Card and curious at the same time] doing big things.

Luis: [smiles and winks the cashier and then at Chris] I got lots of big things!

Cashier: [blushes as she hands Luis his credit card back] here's your massive receipt and your big card back.

Luis: [looks at her name tag and points at it] oh shit, are you the one with the good hair?

Cashier: [flinging her hair as she flirts with Luis and Chris] the great hair?

Luis: Okay, Re-beck-KA! [turns to Anna]

... y'all gonna thank Daddy later

Anna: si Papi si! [takes a few of the bags from Luis and hands them to Kenneth and Anthony]

Luis: now, let's go spoil my Godsons.

.

As they continued shopping, melting the plastic on Luis' credit cards. Chris questions Luis on the amount of money he's spending.

.

Chris: You know I love shopping as much as the next prince, but you're spending a lot of money here.

Luis: [giggles] I'm making 30 to 45 thousand a month.

Chris: [shocked] on OnlyFans?

Luis: yes, ma'am! [giggles]

Chris: bitch, shut up! [laughs loudly]

.

The entourage continues to blow money as if it were their jobs. When Keidrick finally found them, all eyes dart down to his colorful exposed PSD. Luis was grinning ear to ear as the thoughts of their first meeting filled his mind. To think, Keidrick was pretending not to be interested in boys, yet here he was walking around this mall with his ass hanging out. However, he did finally admit to Luis that he would use his "assets" to get the things he wanted.