Chapter 2 - Paging Doctor Jackson - May

.

.

LATER THAT NIGHT

.

Making that Chris was soundly asleep, Giovonni checks Twitter again and sees that the videos have been shared hundreds of thousands of times. He began to report the post to Twitter as unauthorized posts of him. Since he knew whom the person that was in videos and most likely was also the one releasing them. Giovonni decides to confront the person that he knows in the videos by sending him a message on Twitter.

.

Giovonni's Direct Message: I can't believe u did that shit to me. And don't even try to say that ain't u nigga. I see da room, them sheets, my clothes. You said you'd never fuck me like that again, and I believed u.

... U fucking sick in da head, you need help. I already spoke to da police. Nigga u going to jail on top of da shit you just did. I don't even know what else to say right now, frfr!

.

After sending the message, Giovonni continues to look for any more videos of him getting molested while he slept. Each repost he finds he reports using his official account on Twitter. Giovonni proceeds to sign into Twitter using one of his secret accounts (@anonnigga69) to report the videos again and to reply to the comments people had made.

.

@ Comment A: @GioStarr ain't sleep, no way a nigga could get str8 mfr hard like dat

@anonnigga69: @ Comment A why you can't see that he's sleeping and don't know what that guy is doing?

@ Comment B: @anonnigga69 u right, @ Comment A u the typa bitch that expose dl niggas just 4 fun, #grimybitch

@ Comment A: @ Comment B then you saying @GioStarr is on the DL?

@ Comment C: he doing a bad job of hiding it. [inserting a screenshot of Chris perform the "Red Light" dance on Giovonni]

@ Comment D: that's why Lil' Murda kicked him to the curb

@anonnigga69: @ Comment D then why he on tour while Lil' Murda sitting at home not doing shit?

@ Comment D: @anonnigga69 you defending that nigga kinda hard asf. He abandoned the person he grew up with for some gay nigga from south america! How much 💲 they paying you?

@ Comment E: sooooo first videos of him shaking his ass, now this shit ... Something going on frfr

@anonnigga69: why y'all want him to be gay so badly? y'all sound stupid asf!

.

Getting frustrated by the comments and replies he's receiving, Giovonni turns his phone off to avoid getting into any more arguments.

.

CLOSE TO MIDNIGHT

.

After driving all day and night through the storm and the traffic jams along her route from Charlotte, Addison arrived shortly before midnight. She told the night nurse that she didn't care what time it was, she was going to see her brother. Giovonni came out to get her, using his charms to smooth it out with the nurse. Addison, who wasn't the kindest person to Chris, couldn't contain her emotions as the tears flow freely from her eyes when she first saw him.