Author's Note

Author's Note:

First of all let me say that Amelia is not a real person.  This is a fictional story. 

I hear the complaint's about Amelia getting alot of attention but this story does contain a strong storyline, it's not just a bunch of romance scenes thrown together.  Amelia's treatment of Kara shaped Kara's upbringing and the way she responds to life especially her relationships with men.  Her finding and falling in love with Braylin is unexpected for her but she still has to deal with her crazy mother and he does have a cousin and two brothers.

I've tried to write it so that Kara and Braylin are a part of most of the scenes but it's hard to do now because the story has to move forward and have more of Amelia and the other characters in it to reveal the storyline and bring it to a conclusion.  I will keep as much romance and love scenes in it as I can but the story will be told as I planned it.

I don't write my stories in POV format.  I prefer the scenes read as things are happening.  My chapters are already long putting them in POV format just overlaps and reads like a he said she said.  I want my stories to appear more like moving pictures so that you can capture what's happening in real time in your mind.  I'm trying to make the story flow. This is just my prefered method of writing I'm not saying POV is wrong or worse, it's  just not the way I choose to write.

I will break the chapters down smaller for awhile so that it's not confusing for some but understand that Amelia is a part of this story and she will be somewhere in the next two or three chapters then it will go back to focus on Kara and Braylin if someone wants to skip those chapters.  I'm not changing the storyline. 

Thank you all for your support, compliments, complaints, words of advice and discontent during this story.  I hope all the communication continues.  I can only make the story better with these things.  The response to this story has been amazing and something I didn't expect to happen so fast.  Because of the attention it's gotten I can't seem to finish my other story like I planned "Tiptoe Kisses."  But know I will finish that story to.

Destiny Is Served has made it as high as #7 on Chicklit and #47 in Romance  I've entered it into the Wattys2014.   I'm greatful for the investment many of you have made in reading this story  I hope you all stick around to it's conclusion and keep those votes and comments coming.

On to Chapter 39.  I've given evrybody else love scenes why not Michelle and Cam.

@idet