Author's Note-2

**I just want to thank everyone that has supported this story and me through all of it's ups and downs and many characters.  The story developed a life of it's own and a following of readers I didn't expect to have but I'm so glad to have on this journey of writing it with me.

It isn't anybody in particular's story it is all fictional and something I've wanted to write for a long time.  

It is coming to an end in a few more chapters and it's a blink from half a million reads.  Every question asked in this story will not receive an answer that may be pleasing to some but just as in life all things are not perfect and can't have the outcome expected.  Just to keep the questions at bay....yes Kara and Braylin are together.

I have struggled with how to end this story and still now at this last minute haven't decided which ending in my head to use.

I hope that you all keep voting and responding during these last crucial chapters.  I have listened to what you have said about the story and hope some of the things I heard are included for you.

I'll be posting the ending chapters quickly, I can't say how many it will finally be I'm thinking after this note who knows the way I write it could be four or five.   I know the story is not perfect I will go back after it's over to edit and tighten it up.

Once again thank you all.

Chapters 50 and 51 coming up next.