Sonic.exe

Quotes from Sonic.exe: "I AM GOD!" "Hello. Do you want to play with me?" "You're too slow. Want to try again?" 

Appearance: Sonic.exe looks exactly like his idol, Sonic the Hedgehog, except there are several noticeable differences to his appearance. Exe's fur and quills are a darker blue and less smooth and more unkempt, his skin a sickly pale color, with a black color fading into his forearms, hands, forelegs, and feet, symbolizing Exe's dark matter in a way. His claws are sharp and pitch black (though sometimes they're also a bright purple). Exe's mouth is often unnaturally wide when he smiles and it's always fanged and yellow (Sir JC explained that the yellow on his teeth is not a result of tooth decay but one of the few side effects when his body was first made), and his eyes are pitch black, with two glowing red dots as irises with very tiny pupils. For some reason, Exe seems to always produce blood under his eyes even when he's not actually crying, though this is a major birthmark (when he was born, Exe's eyes hurt greatly). When Exe isn't crying blood, one can see a faint but noticeable rash under his eyes from crying so much blood.

Personality: Sonic.exe is the complete opposite of Sonic the Hedgehog, he is a wrathful, tyrannical, malevolent, sadistic, cruel, and twisted monster who takes glee in repeatedly killing anyone's life, even his own slaves, showing him as the definition of pure evil. Exe views humanity to be the perfect plaything and desires to one day have it all to himself for eternity, and believes himself to be a god thanks to his reality-controlling powers. Exe's arrogance and sadism appear to stem from his creative side, so it's possible that he also uses his powers to torture humans just to see what he can do with them, not just because it gives him great pleasure and power over them. Aside from his insatiable love for humans and his sadistic and creative need to play with them, Exe also idolizes Sonic the Hedgehog, which inspired Exe to create a body for himself similar to his idol's and also create a world that has many aspects from Sonic's world, and hopes to one day have Sonic all to himself as he rules over humanity. While Exe does truly admire Sonic to the point of possible homosexuality and fanaticism, he also shows great disappointment whenever Sonic doesn't act like the Sonic he idolizes.

Powers & Abilities: As shown from the original story, Sonic.exe is able to fly and levitate off the ground, teleport from place to place in a cloud of black smoke, travel through the game and manipulate its code, create dark, ghostly illusions in order to confuse and torment his enemies, and shape-shift in order to look exactly like his idol Sonic. In the second story, he's shown to be highly manipulative and charismatic, able to lead an entire cult to believe he is doing good for the world. Exe is able to twist and alter reality in any way he likes, he is completely omnipotent and immortal, and cannot be killed by normal means, but cannot last too long in the real world, which would presumably kill him for good. Exe is also able to create and manipulate dark matter, the very substance he's made of, and wields a large black hole inside his mouth that he uses when he gets bored of a slave, which would completely evaporate their soul and erase them from existence.

Facts: 

Sonic.exe is incredibly strong and is immortal (he can't be damaged and can't be killed).

- He has a game made by MY5TCrimson

- Sonic.exe has commonly been thought to be a demon possessing Sonic's body, his first and most well-known fan-made origin, despite the two canonically being separate entities.