Homicidal Liu

Quote from Homicidal Liu: "I forgave my brother for trying to kill me. I understand the urges he gets, I've fallen for the same ones time and time again in the past, so who am I to really judge him, anyway?"

Appearance: In various fan-art, Liu is portrayed as being around 21-24 years old, having medium brown hair, light green eyes, and multiple scars and stitches reaching across his face to his neck from living through a horrifying experience of his brother attempting to murder him. He is often seen wearing a black sweater, dark blue jeans, and a dark grey and light grey striped scarf.

Personality: Liu is quite protective, especially over those who he considers close and important to him. He was always considered to be the overly defensive and courageous one among his family and friends. At times he can be straightforward, as Liu isn't afraid of confrontations or standing up to people, and he refuses to take crap from anyone. But due to Sully's influence, he can ultimately change from his normal self into a violent, vicious, and dangerous serial killer. Taking great joy in ending people's lives, or as Sully himself would simply put it: "It just feels damn good, bitch!"

Powers & Abilities: Similar to his brother Jeff, Liu is also very strong and fast. Using his superior abilities to murder his victims with ease. Liu is even displayed to be incredibly durable and resilient since he was able to avoid his death when his brother tried gutting him, and survive the attack.

Facts: 

While Jeff was attacking him, Liu did actually try to fight back and even managed to choke his brother with a rosary (until it broke).

- Despite what many fans believe, Liu actually has no intention of killing his brother. Liu has forgiven Jeff for trying to kill him.

- Liu doesn't have a crush on Jane the Killer, in fact, he doesn't think highly of her at all.

- Unlike Jeff, Liu has no signature catchphrase.