Hobo Heart

His purpose: Hobo Heart is a Gemberling, a Gemberling is a humanoid supernatural creature who serves their creator which in Hobo Heart's case. His purpose is to harvest a human heart that has been filled with sorrow and sadness. Once harvested, he would "feed" (place the heart near the roots of the tree and the tree would consume the heart) the heart to a tree of prison. The tree acted as a prison to six evil spirits, who Hobo needed to keep the spirits imprisoned by feeding the tree ten human hearts. If he failed to deliver the hearts, the spirits would be set free and he would have failed his purpose.

Personality: Hobo Heart in the first story, "Stitches" was seen as a calm, patient and very well-mannered man. He didn't show any kind of rage in his murders until in the story, "Stitches", he becomes enraged at the fact C.C tried to give his literal heart back when he gave it to her.

Appearance: Hobo Heart stands at a height of 6'1 and weights 180 lbs. He has white hair, blue eyes, and black-greyish skin. He has skeletal features on his face and body since he was made from Voodoo/Magic and the spell can only work with the markings. The markings cannot be removed.

Powers & Abilities: 

- Tristès Aura: He emits an aura that causes anyone that gets caught in the aura to become disoriented, feel depressed or sad.

- Wings: Hobo Heart has the ability to summon wings since when upon Hobo's creation, a crow feather fell on the components giving him the ability of flight.

- Regeneration: Hobo Heart has the ability to repair himself as if he loses a limb it will be reattached if held in place for an extended period of time.

- Strength: Hobo is very durable and has an exceptional amount of strength.

Facts: 

- Hobo is more than 100 years old.

- He has a male dog that has no name that was seen in the story, "Stitches".