Nurse Ann

Origin: Nurse Ann does not have an official Creepypasta backstory, so her backstory is currently unknown. Many people have a theory that she was a shy nurse that was murdered in one of the hospital rooms.  

Appearance: Ann wears an unpractical nurse outfit that reaches her thighs and the colour of her outfit is black because she's an emotional person who likes the colour black. She wears long gloves and her entire body is covered with stitches. She has her right eye missing along with her left eye being pure red with a black pupil and she has dark rings under her eyes. She wears a mouth mask along with a hat having the same symbol of a plus sign on her red hair.

Personality: Before becoming a psychotic murderer nurse, she was a shy, caring nurse. When she came back to life, she was turned into an aggressive, selfish, mad nurse completely different from her old self.

Facts: 

- She's 24 years old.

- She stands at a height of 5'7.

- She pretends to like everyone but she actually hates every single being that crosses her path.

- Her birthday is on October 31st.

- Ann is from New York.

- Her most well-known enemy is Judge Angels.

- Her right eye is missing, that's why she covers it.