Tails Doll

Quote from Tails Doll: "Can you feel the sunshine?" & "You are coming with me... forever." 

Appearance: Tails Doll appears as a fluffy little doll meant to resemble his organic counterpart, the most noticeable feature is the glowing red gem on his head, which is the source of his power.

Personality: Tails Doll can either be a mindless, obedient robot to Dr. Eggman, or in this case, a misanthropic, creepy, psychopathic, homicidal, and monstrous machine of mass murder and soul consumption, looking to kill and devour anything it finds purely to satisfy its hunger, sadism, and murderous urges. It is a relentless creature, going out of his way to use anything to slaughter innocents purely for its enjoyment, however, other works have portrayed the doll as a misunderstood or even good entity who wishes to make friends and not be lonely and trapped within the game world.

Powers & Abilities: The source of Tails Doll's power comes from the mysterious red gem on its head. With this gem, Tails Doll is able to levitate off the ground, teleport, and interfere with electrical interfaces. As well as that, in the comics, the doll is able to transform into a completely monstrous form of himself, with multiple mechanical tendrils.

Facts: 

- The creator is unknown.

- It is unknown when the original story was published.

- Tails Doll is often depicted in fan art alongside the interdimensional being Sonic.exe, as both are the most famous Sonic Creepypastas/Urban legends.

- Tails Doll has made many cameos throughout the Sonic games, with a similar-looking doll appearing in Sonic Adventure, Generations, Black Knight, and Rivals.

- The Tails Doll is an evil, malicious, vile, and cruel entity who seeks death and destruction at every corner, for every second it lives he craves murder and anarchy, and will not stop until he exterminates all life from around him.