Zalgo

Quote from Zalgo: "He comes." 

Appearance: Generally speaking, most people do not agree on what Zalgo himself actually looks like, and portrayals vary greatly. In an early image, Zalgo is depicted as a jet-skinned knight in silver armour surrounded by a corona of black lightning. Later in the video Zalgo Invocation, he is described as having seven mouths speaking in six foul tongues, the seventh waiting to sing the song that will end the world, and four arms holding a dead star and a candle that sheds darkness rather than light. He has also been described as an amorphous, eyeless being. Since Zalgo is malevolent chaos incarnate, it is possible that all of these descriptions of the character are true, as well as countless others. Despite extreme differences in portrayals, Zalgo is commonly portrayed as being red and black and having a floating head.

Personality: Due to Zalgo being such an enigmatic figure, his true personality remains entirely unknown. It is hard to determine just what he is thinking, and what his plans are, although he is commonly seen as a cruel, sadistic, manipulative, predatory, misanthropic demon who only seems to torment humans just because he despises them.

Powers & Abilities: Zalgo appears to have abilities similar to Slender Man (video corruption, mind control, a virus-like sickness, etc.) though the results appear more severe and life-threatening. Many who look upon Zalgo end up crazy, disfigured, or even dead.

Facts: 

- Zalgo mainly focuses on trying to destroy the multiverse.

- His speech is glitched/scrambled.

- Zalgo has several (human) followers, which use scrambled text to represent him.

- Zalgo has no consistent form.

- He is believed to relate to the death of the world, along with insanity, and unspeakable things. Most of the time disfiguration, gore, and dismemberment go along with the creature. Many who look upon him go insane.

- Zalgo is featured in the Creepypasta comic series, "I Eat Pasta For Breakfast", and is portrayed to be Lazari's biological father.