Judge Angel

Quote from Judge Angel: "I shall sentence you..."

Appearance: Judge Angels is mostly portrayed as wearing a white dress that reaches her thighs, white boots, white leggings that have straps on the top, and some belts on her sleeves. Her weapon is her a special weapon that her father had that had been rumoured to have belonged to an angel so Dina calls her sword an angel sword.

Personality: Due to the fact that she had never been outside, Dina didn't really know how to be normal. The only thing that she knew was care and shyness. After her mother's murder, she ended up having bipolar disorder and became violent thanks to her dad. After meeting The Nurse Ann, she started being less friendly and more aggressive. But thanks to the meeting of Bloody Painter, she started having feelings of love and kindness. Yet she still struggles with her bipolar disorder and other things such as schizophrenia. 

Facts: 

- She was 15-years-old in her story.

- Her role is "The Judges of Chaos".

- She's dating a man named The Bloody Painter

- One of her most well-known enemies are The Nurse Ann

- She suffers from Bipolar as well as Schizophrenia Disorder.

- She was born with black eyes and has actually twice as much better human sight.