Rainbow Factory

Quote from Rainbow Factory: "Your failure is my pleasure."

Appearance: Rainbow Factory appears identical to her regular counterpart, she's usually depicted as a wearing black uniform, her rainbow mane has also turned slightly grey over the years.

Personality: In the original story, Rainbow Factory is seen as nothing but a merciless, genocidal, psychopathic sadist who seems only focused on what is "best" for the factory and Cloudsdale. In the sequel, she shows more signs of delusions and egoism and is rather impatient, although she is more remorseful of her crimes, especially when she snaps out of her villainy after witnessing Scootaloo killing herself. At the very end of the story, she is still seen as rather confused but is willing to let the Pegasus Device become nothing more than a memory.

Powers & Abilities: Rainbow Dash is not incredibly strong, as she's knocked out easily by her closest worker. However, she is still able to fly and has complete authority over the factory, not letting a single soul get through.

Facts: 

- Rainbow Dash (Rainbow Factory) was created by Aurora Dawn.

- The original story was published in August 2011.

- The reason as to Rainbow Factory's villainy is due to the years of stressful training of Scootaloo, watching her fail her final flying test, and being put under so much stress as the factory's boss.

- It is unknown if she was executed, imprisoned, or simply had to face what she did and confront her friends about her crimes, as Princess Celestia has not yet decided the fate of the factory's workers.

- Rainbow Dash is a separate character from her Creepypasta form: Rainbow Factory

- However, there has been another different form of Rainbow Dash in another MLP Grimdark known as "Rocket To Insanity".

- The story consists of Rainbow Dash having nightmares about Pinkie Pie becoming like her Creepypasta form: Pinkamena leading to the events within her dreams starting out in reality exactly like the beginning before the story ends with Rainbow Dash murdering Pinkie Pie and finally turning insane, believing the nightmares were indeed bound to come true.