Pinkamena

Quote from Pinkamena: "Life is a party!" 

Appearance: Pinkamena appears as a light pink earth pony with a dark, hot pink mane and tail which contrast her usual happy appearance as, instead of seeming puffy, they seem more deflated or straightened. Her eyes are a light blue and her cutie mark appears as three balloons. Pinkamena is also seen as wearing a dress made entirely out of dead ponies' cutie marks stitched together with a necklace made out of numerous unicorn horns.

Personality: 
Pinkamena is incredibly callous, sadistic, cruel, deceptive, and homicidal, she's intelligent enough to know various torture methods and putting on a convincing facade each day while keeping her twisted secrets hidden within the confines of her workplace. Another huge aspect of Pinkamena's personality is her increased sadism, she takes glee and is incredibly satisfied and happy when mentally and physically breaking and torturing her victims, she relishes in their screams of pain and begs to get out alive.

Powers & Abilities: Despite her usual appearance on the outside, Pinkamena is quite intelligent when she has to choose her next victim, her method of torture and how to dispose of the remains in-case of an emergency (e.g if her secret is close to being discovered or her victim is close to escaping). She may also become more dangerous as, in her world, she may be able to access magic for the continuation of her murderous ways. Pinkamena can fake her behavior to others around her so well, no pony expects her to be the root cause for someone's disappearance so she isn't too limited to her victims.

Facts: 

Besides Cupcakes, there isn't any origin story for how and why Pinkamena came to be. People have made comics dedicated to explaining their theories of Pinkamena's true origin but, no information has been found purely linking to why she began these actions in the first place.

- In the story, Pinkamena mentions Rainbow Dash's 'number' coming up leading some fans down the path that she works for someone or some people that the fans will never truly know about or their intentions for the murders and numbers set for the residents of Ponyville.

- Pinkie Pie is not the only killer in Cupcakes. As a "shock ending", Apple Bloom is revealed as a killer-in-training under Pinkie Pie's care preparing to make cupcakes out of Silver Spoon.

- She has been used mostly in two other My Little Pony Grimdarks like Rocket to Insanity (Starring Rainbow Dash and is a separate conclusion to Cupcakes) and Lil Miss Rarity (Warning: Mature Content for this Grimdark!)

- Most people question whether Pinkamena is truly a split from the original Pinkie Pie but, to avoid the confusion, the episode introducing the character's appearance is in Episode 25 of Season 1 of MLP titled 'Party of One' when Pinkamena is the less enthusiastic version of Pinkie Pie when her friends attempt to hide from her (as they planned their own secret surprise party for Pinkie which is revealed later on causing Pinkie to return to her happy-self).

- People have made multiple sites such as Tumblr Asks about the character and other MLP Grimdarks. Some went as far as to create spin-off stories linking Pinkamena's sisters into her murders as well or making Pinkamena a separate character to that of Pinkie Pie (such as a demonic entity taking her Pinkamena appearance as its form).