BEN Drowned

Quote from BEN Drowned: "You shouldn't have done that." & "You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?"

Appearance: It's unknown what BEN looked like before he drowned, although most assume he had a striking resemblance to Link. After he possessed the cartridge he took the form of the Elegy of Emptiness statue of Link. BEN is most commonly drawn in fan-art having black eyes, with red pupils, which appear to be dripping a red liquid (presumably blood) from them.

Personality: It is unknown what BEN was like in his past life and before he died. However, in the Creepypasta story, BEN is shown to be a pure sadist, he takes pleasure from toying with Jadusable throughout his dreams and his gameplay, BEN is also a master manipulator, being able to manipulate thousands of people into downloading the file that contained him, allowing him to spread to the all over the internet. BEN is also very oppressive and controlling, constantly forcing Jadusable to play the haunted game whenever he takes a break, and will not let him rest until he finishes what he started.

Powers & Abilities: BEN is known to be able to warp the dreams of the living and turn them into hellish nightmares where he would torture his victims through extreme and distasteful means. BEN is also able to manifest himself in the real world for a short amount of time, and can tamper with electronics through paranormal means.

Facts: 

- BEN wasn't killed by his dad. He was sacrificed to a cult known as the Moon Children. He was sacrificed by being drowned in a pool by a man called "The Father".

- His birthday is April 23rd, 1990. In the year 2002, he died on the same day.

- The Creepypasta story was published on September 7th 2010.

- Many people believe that BEN is able to access many different web applications, i.e. Cleverbot, and will often chat with online users.