Darkness

Quote from Darkness: "Let The Darkness Consume You."  

Appearance: Jas is always been seen wearing a dark blue jean jacket that hides a plain black shirt underneath. She wears black jeans that has a hole in the left knee along with a silver belt to top it off. On her left hand, Jas is seen wearing a fingerless glove while her right hand has nothing on it. Getting sliced over her right eye, she has stitches that start from the top of her brow down to her cheekbone. Her left cheek is ripped apart from screaming, causing it to tear up to her cheekbone as well. Her hair is jet-black that stops just above her chest. Her normal eyes are electric blue while her demon eyes are white with black slits in the middle. 

Personality: Before becoming who she is today, she was a sweet and naive kid. She stood up for herself and others that she cared about. She would take the blame for others and protect the ones she cares about in the end. This caused people to use her for their needs, not caring about Jas in the end. After the accident, Jas is harsh towards newcomers and quite reserved. She now watches everyone with careful eyes and doesn't trust anyone anymore. Jas prefers to keep to herself with her emotions and her problems. Though she does still care for people, but you mostly see that through her actions. 

Powers & Abilities: Despite being a half-demon, Jas doesn't seem to have any inhuman powers. The one thing we do know is that she's able to blend into the shadows really well. One ability she happens to have is her canine teeth seem to get sharper when she's angered or hungry, with the help of the demon possessing her body.

Facts: 

- Darkness is Russian-American and can only speak English and Russian.

- Jas is 5'8 and is Heterosexual. Where she lives is unknown.

- Even though she attacks or fights with her katana, she will still use her hands if needed. Her father put her & her sister through self-defence classes, she still remembers some of the moves but prefers to have a weapon to attack.

- When the knife cut Dark on accident over her right eye, the blood seeped in, causing her vision in her right eye to become a light tint of red. It irritated her a lot for a while but she's gotten used to it. Though her right eye looks totally normal when you look at it. So in her left eye, she can see normally. In her right eye, she sees everything with a light tint of red. 

- Dark actually has a weak spot on her. On the back of her neck is a reversed pentagram. If you scratch it, pinch it, or stab it, it will paralyze her for a few seconds and cause her immense pain. That's why her hair is always down so no one will see it and mess with it.

- The jacket Dark is wearing belongs to her twin sister, Shadow. She wears it all the time since it's the only thing she has left to remind herself of her family, besides her dads' katana. If she's not wearing the jacket, it's usually wrapped around her waist or hidden away so no one can find it.

- Dark is deathly afraid of heights, after falling almost to her death, causing her to get anxiety from it. The highest she will ever be will be about 4ft in the air, even then she's still kinda hesitant. If she's in a building, that's fine, as long as she's not near any windows or ledges where she can look down and have an anxiety attack. If anyone jokingly pushes her or anything, she will snap and choke the person until they apologize.