Killing Kate

Appearance: Prior to her father's snap and murder of her family and her supernatural alteration, Kate was simply a half-white, half-Hispanic teenager with straight brown hair and eyes. Soon, the tips of her brown hair being dyed red from blood and she has yellow coloured eyes that seem to bleed, she also has bandages around her neck. Kate wears a shoulderless top with red and black striped sleeves, and she also wears dark gray pants with rips on them. In her older years, Kate's appearance varies, as does her outfits. Most consistently, she grows her hair out far longer and curls it, still keeping blood in it for highlights. She also takes to wearing black eyeliner and lipstick. She eventually gets tribal tattoos on her right shoulder, and a silver nose ring (which she admits she did while wasted). She matured physically very drastically, while in her teens she was short, mousy, lanky and generally undeveloped, she since has grown into a tall, attractive, slender, voluptuous figure in her 20s, which she eagerly and enjoyably takes full advantage of.

Personality: Before her father's decline and murder of her family, Kate was said to actually be very timid and introverted, seldom smiling, and was said to be polite. Perhaps as a result of the trauma her abusive father inflicted on her, she developed an immense, homicidal hatred of abusive fathers. One word to describe Kate nowadays would be...bipolar. She is normally very sarcastic and mischievous, but cute and funny when in a good mood. However, if sufficiently enraged, or seeing someone aside from her belittle or bully someone, she will instantly murder that person. She is also immensely foul-mouthed, happily and eagerly dropping "bitch" and "fuck" pretty much in every breath. She is very rude half the time, making fun of her friends or people that get on her nerves. When in a good mood, she is very loud and energetic. However, in her older years, Kate is more subdued and extravagant, acting more feminine and actually caring for beauty maintenance, changing her looks. However, none of this has diminished her gleeful rudeness, mischievousness, vulgarity, or bloodlust. She also has become more lustful, using her sex appeal to tease guys she finds cute.

Facts: 

- She is half-Hispanic.

- She was featured in the "I Eat Pasta For Breakfast" comic.

- She is an occasional smoker.

- Possibly due to her supernatural alteration, she cries blood when upset.

- She's a hilariously hateful bitch and will make you laugh your ass off in her teen years, and has lately developed nicely into her 20s, with curves and tits big enough to make your mom cry.

- She's a pathetic lightweight. Four shots in, she's shitfaced enough to get a nose ring.

- She is one of the meanest, most foulmouthed of Slenderman's associates.

- Although rarely seen, Kate is said to be an excellent mechanic, namely in auto-repairs.