Zero

Quote from Zero: "Someone has to add some colour to this dull and monochrome world."

Appearance: Before Alice was possessed by Zero, Alice was as a fair-skinned teenage girl with long, curly, brunette hair and pale green eyes. After snapping and Zero taking over her body, she took on a very skeleton-like appearance. Her hair and skin had turned paperwhite, the pigmentation of her eyes had faded to grey, with large, black circles surrounding them, and the sides of her cheek have been horizontally stitched up. Zero is usually seen wearing a black sweater or tank top, dark gray shorts or jeans, gloves, black and white striped socks, and scarf, and brown boots. Her weapon is a sledgehammer.

Personality: Before becoming a killer, Alice was a quiet, patient and polite girl who just wanted nothing more than to be loved and accepted. Unfortunately, during her upbringing with her abusive guardian, it has left her to become even more anti-social, anxious, and unsure of herself. She only ever had on real friend, Ann, whom she could always trust and was there for her. After finally snapping and Zero had taken over Alice's body, she became a demented, loud, obnoxious, violent, impatient, and deranged sociopath with no regard for anyone's life. She ended up killing Alice's best friend, despite her being the only one who actually cared for her well-being, smashing her skull in with a sledgehammer, and all with a twisted smile and insane laughter.

Powers & Abilities: Zero is supernatural in a sense, as she posses superhuman levels of speed, stealth, and strength. Zero is also very intelligent, as she's able to easily sneak into someone's house and murder them without being detected. And with her incredible strength, she's able to carry and run with her large sledgehammer without any trouble.

Facts: 

- She's currently 21 years old.

- Zero doesn't have a signature catchphrase.

- Her birthday is on October 25th.

- Her Zodiac Sign is Scorpio.

- She is of French and English ancestry.

- As a calling card, Zero always draws the number zero in blood where her victim has been murdered.

- Zero is colourblind, she can see no colour at all. She's only able to distinguish between different shades of black, white, and gray. 

- She often likes to mutilate the bodies of those she kills.

- As Alice grew older and started to forget about Zero, Zero became enraged in a psychotic outburst. Which was the main reason why Zero took possession over Alice in the first place.

- Zero is not a "people-person" and doesn't like to team up with others.