Nina The Killer

Quote from Nina The Killer: "Go to sleep, my prince~"

Appearance: Nina matches Jeff's appearance. Emulating his pale, white complexion and Chelsea grin. But instead of having burnt off eyelids, she instead sewn her eyelids wide open. In the canon story, she is described as wearing a deep, fuchsia hoodie, a black miniskirt, black and red, thigh-high socks, and converse shoes. Her hair is jet black and is tied up in a bright red bow. Her hair has a single magenta streak that she dyed herself.

Personality: Before losing her best friends, she was a happy, sweet, social girl. When the two best friends died, she became quiet and less social due to the bullying. After finding out who's Jeff The Killer, she became insane and isolating herself. That changes after going to an Asylum. She then started talking about unnecessary topics, like a wall and going even more insane. She finally broke out of the asylum and met Jeff, but that wasn't pretty, though. To this day, she still wants to find Jeff. She tends to dress like Jeff to try and think like him. She'll do anything to find him.

Facts: 

- She's about 15-17 years old.

- Like Jeff, Nina also uses a kitchen knife to kill.

- Before going insane, she had light ivory skin and light brown hair.

- Her Enemies are Clockwork and Jane The Killer

- She likes the sight of blood and killing.

- A somewhat underestimated Creepypasta.

- It's much speculated that Nina knows about Jane The Killer not liking her.

- Ironically, her backstory is similar to her crush, Jeff.

- The original story was written in Spanish