The Rake

The image: The image was taken on November 30th, 2010 and gained widespread traction across the internet to a point in which large local news stations were talking about it. Nobody had an idea on what to make of this terrifying ordeal until it was later revealed to be a Resistance 3 Game Hoax.

Appearance: The Rake is described as a pale, thin, and naked humanoid figure or a large, deformed hairless dog. It's often seen as having white eyes. The Rake also has incredibly sharp claws, which is why it was dubbed 'The Rake'.

Personality: The Rake is very mysterious, but it seems to be quite sadistic, cruel, and misanthropic, preferring to stalk, torture, and then murder its victims. The Rake is not always evil, sometimes it just prances around in the wilderness, if it gets looked at or pictured it will either attack or stalk you and then kill you later. Never the less, the Rake is still a dangerous threat who will not hesitate to slaughter anyone in a sadistic and monstrous way.

Powers & Abilities: The Rake is a feral misanthrope who will not hesitate to kill anyone who it deems to get in its way, its strength, stealth and speed allow it to be able to get the better of humans and overpower them with ease, and maneuver around destinations quickly without being seen and able to utilize its rake-like claws as a weapon, able to inflict massive damage to the victim. It doesn't seem to be able to take physical damage or has been attempted to be captured.

Facts: 

- The Rake's existence is unclear, it is rumored to have been a human at one point that was mutated and gifted immortality, which seems likely due to its humanoid appearance. It is also possible that the Rake is some kind of alien from another world or planet.

- The Rake has been alive for hundreds of years, dating back to the 17th century, proving it to be an immortal entity.

- Has connections to The Slenderman. 

- The creator's name is unknown.

- The Rake was inspired by H.P. Lovecraft.