Sally Maryam Dawn

Quote from Sally: "Play with me." 

Appearance: Sally normally appears as a young girl with a pink, dirty and blood-stained dress and white socks. Her eyes are bright green, her hair is curly and brown, and her skin is normally seen as dirty, with cuts and bruises all over her body.

Personality: Sally is kind, silly, playful, and somewhat of a trickster. She can get jealous over small things, such as 'new people' getting to know her playmates, believing they're trying to take them away from her. She likes having most of the attention, usually trying to outdo someone for it, which comes down to her being a trickster. Despite being wary around most adults, loving to scare/prank people and throwing the occasional ghostly destructive temper tantrum, she's mostly neutral towards everyone. But, who can really blame her? She is a kid after all.

Powers & Abilities: Sally can float a few feet off the ground, phase through solid objects, lift certain sized objects (it varies on how 'angry' she is at the time though. Angrier she is, the bigger the object. This has the effect of draining a lot of energy out of her though, so she usually is less active until she can gather enough energy to repeat) and shape-shift between an 8-year-old and a 12-year-old.

Likes: 

- Colour/Drawing

- Dolls

- Mr.D/Mr.Death (Her teddy bear)

- Typical girlish things (i.e. dresses, makeup, and anything that's pink)

- Playing any kind of games

- Scaring people

- Watching cartoons

- Pranking people

Dislikes: 

- Mentions of her uncle

- Johnny

- Killing

- Spiders

- Getting in trouble

- Getting in the way of anyone

- The forest at night

- Dismissive parents

- Being abandoned

Facts: 

She was originally 8 in the original story but has now been revamped to be 12.

- Sally is one of the only few youngest and famous Creepypasta characters.

- Sally's birthday is April 5th, 1958 and she died on the same day in 1970. She measures in at 4'8" when 12 and 4'0" when 8.

- She doesn't kill any more people and hates seeing innocent people get hurt. All she does is scare people. The only person she has ever killed is her uncle, whom she scared to death in his jail cell.

- Sally always carries her teddy bear Mr. D/Mr. Death, and due to her strong attachment with it Sally has never been seen without it.

- Sally is not related to Ben Drowned. Sally died long before Ben Drowned was even born.

- Sally's full name is "Sally Maryam Dawn". She didn't like her original last name of Williams due to her past trauma, so she decided to change it to "Dawn".