Epilogue

Third Person's POV

IN A WORLD where full of lies and deceit, is there still a thing that will make you hurt more? Can it still broke a man who's already broken?

Vander was looking pointlessly into the space, drowned in his thoughts and dilemma. Raven was already secured and the top researchers and scientist was gathered to find the cure. He doesn't care if he spends billions as long as she'll return her old self back.

It's been weeks since the war ended at hanggang ngayon ay walang makitang lunas para bumalik si Raven sa dati. They can't afford reaching the girl if she's conscious. They have to sedate her in order for them to do their jobs, to find cure. Raven has a violent tendencies like hurting herself if she's awake with her status right now.

It was unimaginable, the first time they tried to cure Raven, while she's conscious. She almost slaughtered all the scientist. It seems like the death of Enrique, made her into a full pledge killing machine. No one knows when will stop and awakened.

"Find the scientist who made the Raven into this." Saad ni Vander sa kausap niya sa telepono. "I don't care how you will find them. But do all you must, they are our only hope."

"I will young master." Sagot ng lalaki mula sa kabilang linya.

Ibinaba na niya ang telepono. If he did not kill Enrique, will it makes any difference? Raven is out of control now and he's afraid that one day, it will reach him to the decision of killing Raven if things gone for the worst.

"Vander, Raven tried to kill herself again. This is already her 10th attempt." Saad ni Josh na kagagaling lang nito sa laboratory kung saan nandoon si Raven, nakakulong at tulog.

Vander wanted to see Raven, but he's not that strong enough to see Raven in her situation. He keeps blaming himself, if only he stopped her on that day, if only he was not reckless, hindi ito mangyayari kay Raven. Gusto niyang ibalik ang oras para baguhin ang mga pangyayari. If only he's a bit more sensitive enough to know that she's going through a difficult situation. He was just too absorb on thinking about happiness together with Raven.

"Keep her safe. I don't want her losing her life this way." Pinal na saad ni Vander. His hands clenched inside his pocket, calming himself down.

Hindi magawang sumagot ni Josh. Stopping Raven is already too difficult. Kahit may pumipigil sa abilidad nito ay napakahirap pa rin itong pigilan. Yun ang nasa isip ngayon ni Josh, pero wala siyang magawa dahil yun ang gusto ni Vander. Who is he to defy him? They might be best friends, but when it comes to Raven, it's a different matter and priority.

Habang sa kabilang banda naman ay nakapangalumbaba si Haze sa mahabang lamesa. Metropolis is being reconstructed in a fast paced manner. Within a month, the city will reach its peak again at parang wala lang nangyari. But she knows the tragic memory will remain as history and a nightmare to those family of the victims.

"I'm bothered." Saad ni Bryce kay Haze habang nakasandal ito sa dinner chair. He's tapping his fingers on his chin, thinking about something.

Napapansin na ni Haze ang tila pagkabalisa ni Bryce pero akala lang niya ay dahil lang iyon sa mga nangyayari. Even her has days of being paranoid and nightmares of the war. It was a total homicide.

"Everyone is bothered Bree, but just don't make it too obvious. Making a big deal about it will not be beneficial for us." Sagot naman ni Haze. Her eyes bore above the ceiling, fighting herself not to raid the laboratory to see how's Raven doing.

"Iba ito. Hanggang ngayon ay iniisip ko pa rin kung nasaan ang katawan ni Blaire. Alam ko na hindi siya napatay ni Vander. She's unable to move as well, pero ang hindi ko maintindihan ay kung paanong hindi natin siya mahanap." Paliwanag ni Bryce kay Haze. Matagal ng bumabagabag sa kanya ito pero hindi niya masabi dahil sa sitwasyon.