1. Vacation?'

No one's POV
Seoul, South Korea

At the top floor of Jeon group of companiy's building.

Jungook is very busy with his files in his room.By looking at all the proposals submitted by his sub ordinates, he frowns.

Someone came in. Jungook didn't even look up.

Thinking it's his CXO, he asks Jimin with knitted brows.

"What's this mess jimin?!"

"What do they do all day long.all of the proposals is missing all the main points.Just look at those line I already marked.There is no specific points."

Jungook said, pointing all the files piling up in his table.

After getting no reply from other side, he looks at jimin's direction.

Mr. Jeon is looking at his son
with tensed look.

"You took so much pressure on you! Look at you.You are looking like an old grandfather, my boy."

While saying this mr Jeon cracked a smile.

Jungook also laughs with him.

"Why are you here , dad?" Jungook asks mr Jeon still rubbing his eyes, Not knowing whats coming next!

Jeon Jungook.23 years old handsome boy. One and only inherritor of Jeon group of companies. He completed his study in Business Management from one of the most prestigious school of London. After coming back to korea he took over his family bussiness and now he is working as a CEO of their companies.He has a loving family.His mom,dad and himself.

His mom is also very well known architect in Seoul. She owns an interior farm.

"Did you see those pic I sent you earlier? About your.. " Mr Jeon starts.

"Dad!I don't wanna get married.not atleast now!"

Jungook said cutting his dad off.
It seems like he is already pissed.

After watching his reaction his father again laugh and said to him,

"Stop whining , you look like your mom."

"Dad!" Jungook said.He feels his cheeks became hotter.

His father trying to console him. saying ,

"When I got married with your mom, I was only 22 and your mom was 19. We went through our good and bad time together. And trust me it was one of my wisest decision ever.It was a very pleasant journey so far."

"Still now, it feels like I met her yesterday."

Mr. Jeon said those words smiling and with dreamy eyes."

"These lovebirds!" Thought jungook.

Its true that growing up with two extremely busy parents and in extravagant luxury jungook never felt abandoned or less loved. He actually grew up in a warm home filled with love, joy  and care. And he believes it only happened because of his parents love and trust towards each others. 

mr. Jeon cleared his throat to get back to the reality and said jungook, "that's why I want you to get married soon.Cause I don't want your life being like this."

"At least look at her pictures.she is full with happiness and joy. You need someone just like her in your dull life."

"Dad! Plzzz whatever you tell I will definitely do that, expcept this request. Plzzzzzz?" Jungook said in a rush.

"Whatever?" Mr. Jeon asked copying Jungook's serious tone.

"Yah! Whatever.." jungook replied without noticing his father's excited  look.

As if he wins lottery, his father gives him his passport.

"Here's I am giving you two tickets of USA."

" go to USA, and enjoy your life for the time being.You will have to stay there only one month.You can't worry about office and all. Just go there and relax."

"What? How about my ongoing projects?! And who will check those upcoming proposal and all?!"

Asked jungook frowning.

You said , "whatever ". You have been  working as a robot for past three years. As your dad I can't take it anymore."

his father said with serious tone.

Try to hide his frastration jungook bites his inner cheek. And said,

"Okh. I ll go there ."

Mr. Jeon says goodbye and all the best to his son and left the room with a big smile.

Meanwhile in USA.
Manhattan, New York

"What?! What you want me to be?!"

Tzuyu asked her uncle with disbelieve in her look.

She was already feeling disgusted about losing to her uncle in busketball from yesterday night.

And Now this!

Chou Tzuyu is a 20 years old girl.She is currently studying in business.

His father mr Chou ownes  real estate business which is one of the leading business company in USA.

And her mother was also a famous actress. Now she owns a designer boutique and takes care of her loving family.

Mr Chou has a younger brother named jay park Chou.He owns a creative studio for models.He loves tzuyu as her own daughter. For his request tzuyu does  modelling Sometimes though she is not very fond of being a model in future.

On Tzuyu's 18th birthday,tzuyu got a penthouse from her uncle.Recently she moved out from her home and currently living in her own penthouse.She is still facing difficulties to live all by her own.

Her uncle also lives with her in same condominium but in different penthouse.

Now they are sitting in tzuyu's coloful living room and talking.It's more like urgument,in where mr J.Park is trying to persue his stubborn niece.

"So you are trying to say that,
I have to renovate your another penthouse which is in front of my door? Within a week?"

Tzuyu frowns.

"And also I have to be your brother's so called partner's son's tour guide? I don't even know who the hell he is!"

Tzuyu throws her hands in frastration.

"Language miss Chou!" Said his uncle in a funny tone.

"It's your choice to not to be my model for upcoming season.

And you also added that you will do whatever I ll order you to do.I think you promised me. Do I get this right?"

Mr J.park raises his one brows.

"I was bored .Um doing this shitty things like all the time.So I wanted to do something more challenging and new.

Tzuyu groans in frustration and stomp her feet in carpet like child.

"Here you are! You wanted to do something new and challenging and I gave you the opportunity."

mr J winks and then added

"Thanks me later."

Mr J park laughing like winner and handover her the card of another penthouse.

"Nice apartment!" He said in teasing tone and wave a hand .

Tzuyu start to curse her uncle and throw her pillows,

"You and your agencies!! Go to hell!"

As tzuyu loves color and plants so she makes her penthouse a rainbow thing.

With lot of plants.And everything in her home she hand picked One by one.It's perfectly match with her personality. Lively yet pure.