25. "The beginning"

No one's POV

After left tzuyu in hotel,jungook is in his office's lift. He is going upstairs to his room.He looks different today.So everyone look at him to check if everything is ok or not!

He gives cold shoulder to everyone And maintains a proper distance from his employees.

Still every girl employee can't get enough of his cold aura! Cause he is like most handsome CEO they ever seen.It's their dream that jungook will notice them and smile warmly in one day.

But everyone notice something is different today.
He is smiling towards almost everyone. It's not like smiling is bad but nobody seen smile on his face before.

Every time he gives a cold ,deadly stare to everyone.so it's quiet surprising for them.Specially for those girls employees.

Mr. Jeon asked him with smirks,

wow! What's wrong with you my son?! You look so different today?? You give me the feeling of my old lost youth.with that he winks at jungook!

Dad! What are you talking about?Jungook feeling surprised as he feels really different today.

Indeed i am a handsome young man! So obviously you will get the feelings of youth from me! He chuckles coldly.

I mean you look like a normal human being rather than a workaholic robotic person.what's gotten into you? Mr jeon raises a eyebrow to tease jungook.

Nothing.It's just that I am in a really very good mood today.Jungook reply to his dad with his genuine smile.

Ok keep this attitude.It's suits you.and I think our girls employees will like it your this charming side more!

Yeah.. dad!! Now it's too much!! Jungook's face turns red in embarrassment.

Mr jeon starts to laugh loudly.Look at your face son. You turns into a tomato!!

But Mr jeon didn't bother him much.He just let him go and gets back to his cabin.

But after sitting in his room,jungook is about to look up those file.Suddenly jimin came in and look at jungook pinching his lips!

Jungook looks at him frowning and asked what's wrong?!Do you also have some stupid opinions ?

A full bunch ! But i have questions not opinions.Jimin smiles calmly.

What are those?
Jungook ask with caution cause whenever jimin smiles like this,then other party will be in total mess!

What are you up to? Jimin asks looking at him directly.

What? What do you mean?Jungook looks away and pretends to check the file attentively.

As jungook and jimin is childhood friend and later jimin joined his company to avoid inherit his own company.

So They share a special bond. They are more like a brother.And jungook can blindly believe him in every single time.

Now jungook knows jimin will ask him the question as a friend and jungook can't deny this.

About our new model, Chou tzuyu.What was all this? Jimin asks in serious tone.

jungook pauses for seconds before answer jimin.He doesn't want him know about tzuyu as he didn't know what to tell. So he thinks to keep his mouth shut.
But if jungook will shut his mouth, jimin won't buy it. So jungook is thinking to play safe.

Actually I thought that dad invited her here.So it will look bad if I will give her a cold shoulder like always. Actually I didn't want her to think that I am a cold person or whatever.You know?

Jungook scratches his cheek totally unsure that if jimin will buy it or not.

That's the reason behind my those warm! behaviour. You know.Jungook shows him a genuine smile.

Is that so? Jimin seems suspicious.Is this the only reason? There is nothing else? Jimin asks directly looks at Jungook's eyes.

Jungook again looks away and just nod his head.
Yes, it is the reason.Or nothing else..

Jimin said nothing just keep staring at jungook.

what about today's group photoshoot? Suddenly jungook changes the topic.

So Jungook tries very hard to be serious or else he will bombard by jimin's continuous question and at the end of this, there will be no good results.

He is afraid if jimin gets the chance he asks many more questions.

Oh.About that,they are already on set.
And for tzuyu mr jeon already sent his car to fetch her.

Ok now let's go? We need to check how are they doing.Jungook puts files on his desk and stands up.

Uh. Hmm. Let's go. Jimin also follows him.

Ah! By the way arrange a coffee truck for the models and crews over there.

Thinking about Tzuyu's addiction for coffee jungook said it to jimin.

You are trying to impress someone?? Hmmm?? Jimin teases him.

It's just that it's my duty to take responsibility for my employees. Jungook glares at him.

Oh ok. It's your responsibility.I forgot.. so boss plz give me a month vacation.Jimin again teases jungook.

Ok.Then go to kaalahari desert or Amazon forest. Which one do you choose? Jungook raises his right eyebrow to tease him back.

No I am good.Jimin lifts up his both hand in surrender.

They keep walking towards the lift..