18. "Old fellas"

No one's POV

Today is the day. Tzuyu is getting ready. One of her helping hand named Clara help her to get ready.She didn't like those kind of things,still Clara insists her as she wake up a bit late.

She is wearing David coma short white dress with contrast black waistband! With light touch of nude make up she looks beautiful!

After coming downstairs her dad complimented her!

Wow!! My daughter grow up so fast!

Thank you dad! Tzuyu smiles tucking her hair behind her ear!

Where's mom? Tzuyu looks up for her mom!
As usual, late. Her father winked at her!

I am just on time! Her mother snaps to her dad playfully! Now get going.

Tzuyu get on their limo. After one hour. They have to still half way to go.

Ufff! NYC and it's annoying traffic! Tzuyu said with frowning!

Hold your anger miss! Don't forget your manners!
Her mom instructed her!

Mom! I am not that little girl! She pouted.

Ok ok it's my bad but don't ruin your mood! She smiles to her.

At the restaurant...

Mr and mrs Chou went first, after that tzuyu went in.

A lady come and hugged her mother tightly! And his father and another gentleman do the same. All of them were behaving like they are meeting after weekend.

Then suddenly they remember tzuyu is also there watching their melodrama!

That lady instantly came near tzuyu and hugged her! Tzuyu don't like this kind of affection but somehow she found her very warm. Tzuyu also lightly touch  her back.

Wow! Look at her. She is so gorgeous! I must say.
Mr jeon complimented her. Tzuyu's cheeks became crimson red! She smile and bows down a little to show her respect .

She is a proper lady. You know, looking at her affectionately mrs jeon Said.

While eating, they talked about their old days. Hey did you forget about our promise? Mr jeon asked in serious note.

Mr Chou shakes his head in agreement while both lady smilingly remembering something.

What promise? Dad? Tzuyu casually asks as she is the only one who doesn't get the hint.

We promised each other. That if god blessed us with opposite gender child, we will knot their tie. Mr jeon playfully said and winked at tzuyu.

Realising what she asked about Tzuyu again blushed hard!

And what about your son? Mr Chou asked

Oh! He is doing great at his business and becoming robot day by day!  Mr jeon seems a little bit tensed.

But isn't it good, that he took your business so seriously!

And exactly that's my problem. He is only focused on his business.Without that nothing matters to him! And I really want him to learn,how to fall in love and how to enjoy life.

He has to understand in your life money is not everything! Mr jeon sighs!

That personality seems familiar to tzuyu.She just want to find the character.

Boom!! That jerk! She instantly recall.
He is just like mr jeon's good for nothing son!

By the way where is j.park ? Mr jeon asked.
I need to confirm something.

About our business? Mr Chou asked.

No. We will know. Mr jeon gives all a suspicious smile.

After a while mr. J park came and greets all. He lights up everyone's mood .

What about the project? Me jeon asks mr park.
Before answering him,he scratches his eyebrow and ask tzuyu.

Juwi, about your tour guide project I gave you.

So. What about this? That handsome guy and you, are you guys friend now?

Why did you ask me all of a sudden.Tzuyu suddenly feel irritated!

He and me will be friends?! Never! If he is the last person in the world still I won't even look at him!!!
She said forgetting her surroundings!

Everyone feel awkward. And mr jeon and mr park seems helpless!

Her uncle scratches his nape!

Oh I heard from your uncle john that you met him in a banquet and you were companion of that guy, jungook!

Mr park mention him like he is walking on mine field!

It's a long story.And he is a stupidest,dumbest, snobby person I have ever seen in my life!!
He his total !! Ufff!! Don't mention him.I am feeling like killing him!

And now you remind me of him , I lost my appetite! With that, She placed her spoon on the table in feisty manner.

Mrs jeon choked on her soup! And mr jeon was sweating like he is out of breath!

Manner, Chou Tzuyu , her mom scolds her while signaling others!

Perdon my attitude. I need to go to the washroom! She hurriedly heading towards the washroom!

Isn't it jungook your son? Mr Chou asked in confusion.

Mr jeon only nods his head. And said I think that idiot do something terrible with our precious tzuyu.

It's ok. Mrs Chou wants to comfort them. At their age it's very normal to not got along quickly.

But you two, what were you planning anyways?  Mrs jeon asked looking up both mr park and mr jeon.

We were just trying to play Cupid between them. Mr park confessed!

Like seriously??! Now you guys made them enemies forever.Mrs jeon and mrs Chou frown together .

We didn't think things will turns out like this.  Mr jeon explained in a sad way.

Enough! Said mrs jeon. Leave it to me. But do you have any problem if I will take tzuyu with me in Seoul?

Huh?!  Everyone was confused.

I have a plan, yenling arrange a girls date.Pointing at Tzuyu's mom mrs. Jeon said.

She is thinking something very deeply.