9. "Move In"

No One's POV

"this is your bedroom! For now!"

"But you have to share the washroom with me

"But you have to share the washroom with me. As i live alone so didn't bother to fix another washroom."

tzuyu said while helping jungook to move his luggage.

"But I called the company, they told me they will fix it in a few days." she adds.

"And I usually wake up at eight. Then I ll make our breakfast or I will order whatever you want to have.Or better we can explore new cafes, restaurants for breakfast"

Tzuyu keeps talking and jungook keeps Looking at her.

"And the last thing,If you will get up first then help yourself.In the kitchen you will get coffee,sugar,cornflakes and all.Milk and fruits will be in the refrigerator." pointing her finger towards her kitchen tzuyu said those.

With that tzuyu gave him a bottol of water and said goodnight to him. Jungook waved at her lazily.

In the morning..

Tzuyu got up with a smell of fried sausages,eggs and bacons.She rubbed her eyes with her palms and instantly goes downstairs.

"Mom?What are you cooking? It smells good.love you."

she said in a sleepy voice,yawns and puts her head in kitchen counter like a baby.

Jungook who is cooking breakfast he turns her head to see her.It looks like she is four years old mommy's girl who just wake up.

"Hey big girl.I love you too."

Jungook chuckles and in next moment he got embarrassed by his own words.

"Why are you here? In my kitchen? Where's mom?"

She said in a confused tone,still trying to cover her yawning face.

"For your kind info, I am your boyfriend for next two months."

"Oh! I thought it's mom."
She said in disappointment. Her face turns into a sad pout.

"Here's your breakfast."
Putting both plate in counter he said .

"Coming in five ." Tzuyu went upstairs .

"She is really cute" Jungook thinks to himself.

After few minute she came down wearing white tee shirt and denim shorts.

She came and instantly digs in her food.

"Yummmm!It's so delicious."

Tzuyu commented while eating.

"Woah.Woah..Slow down girl."

Jungook passes a glass of juice to her.

"Ummm."
Tzuyu takes another bite, moaning.