8. "The contract"

No one's POV

"Wait wait.
I told you to be my FAKE girlfriend, not the real one."

After hearing tzuyu's demand jungook quickly protest her.

"Listen Mr.Jungook if you would asked me to be your real girlfriend then I don't have problem with that.as I know I am beautiful."

Tzuyu flipped her hair pretending to be prettier.

Jungook just rolles his eyes.

"But you had asked me to be your so called fake girlfriend."

tzuyu raises her eyebrows.

"Why that so? What is the reason behind it?"

She takes a big bite from her candy floss.

"And listen, i am not that dumb.I can sense that  you don't like me that much.So just be honest with me."

In the last she seems confused and sad but in next moment she changes her appearance. she directly look into his eyes.

"Actually, i want to get rid off my father's taunterm." jungook sighs.

"He wants me to get married as soon as possible.But I don't want that.Not now, at least"

'You got cheated? Or your girlfriend left you behind? Or it was your one sided love?"

She forgot to munch on her candy floss and curiously asked.

She keeps staring at jungook with her big eyes.

"What you are thinking exactly? "

Sensing something wrong Jungook narrowed his eyes.

"Why did someone leave me behind?or why did I have to get cheated on?
Do you know how long the line of girls would be if all them wanted to be my girlfriend at same time?"

Jungook couldn't help but asked.

He is not that type of man who brags about how handsome he is or he doesn't even care what girls think about him. But Infront of that girl he wants to bragg.

"So you are gay?"

Tzuyu bites into her candy floss and smiling like she has solved a great mystery.

Jungook suddenly stop walking and turns tzuyu towards him by grabbing her  waist tightly.

Tzuyu dropped her cotton candy for his sudden action.She gulps.

His minty breath directly hits tzuyu on her face.

"Am I really look like that type of men to you?"

He asks with his usual deep voice.

jungook's sudden action made tzuyu quiet.

Suddenly butterflies started to fly in her stomach!

She didn't even realise she already dropped her candy floss from her hand.

She continuesly blinking her eyes. Her breath became heavier and she starts to blush.

Looking into her eyes,jungook felt something.It wasn't embarrassement,not awkwardness.He doesn't even clearly know of his own feelings.

Time paused. Eternity has passed just looking at each other.

Thud!!

Someone's ball hits jungook's arm.

Quickly they got separated.Both of them suddenly feel so embarrassed.Tzuyu's check became tomato red.

She suddenly got up.