23. "Insecurity"

No one's POV

Hey tzuyu I would like to introduce you to our CEO.Jimin said like he knows her for thousands year.

He is our CEO Mr jeon jungook.And she is the Chou tzuyu our Model for the new clothing line.

Jimin smile to look at both one by one.

Jungook stretches his right hand towards her still his left hand in his pocket.

Tzuyu looks at him,press her lips for a second and get back to her cold self..while shaking she lightly smile towards him.

This smile of her for someone who barely knows her.

Cause jungook knows very well that how brightly she smiles all the time.And that smile of her makes anyone's day.

I am Chou tzuyu, it's a pleasure to meet you.

I am jeon jungook.its a nice meeting you.Looking at her without blinking he Said.He tries very hard to keep his voice calm.

She left his hand within short time and turns around to jimin's direction.

I have finished today's photoshoot!I want to go back to my hotel.Jimin can you please call me a Taxi? Tzuyu politely asks.

Why do you need a taxi?? I can send you to your hotel.Jungook's voice seems as polite as butter.

Shakes her head in disagreement tzuyu said it's ok mr.jungook.It will be my privilege but I am not comfortable enough to get lift from someone who I got to know for five minutes!

Tzuyu seems more polite than jungook.

Declined by her like this his face became red in embarrassment.he feels like something blows up inside of his ears.He can't believe this girl!

He bites his inner cheek and look at her in frastration.

By the way I can give you a ride to your hotel.Seeing their Cold War,jimin tries to solve this awkwardness.

Oh,Can you do that ? It's so sweet of you.
With that she shows jimin the brightest smile of her!

I will just go and change this outfit.With that she walks away towards the nearest dressing room.

Within few minutes she came back.Now she is wearing a plain black tee shirt with denim shorts.she is totally in bare face with some lip balm on.

She slings a bag over her shoulder and puts her hair in a messy bun.she looks so perfect with that look both of the gentleman got shook by her charm.

Should we get going? Tzuyu asks him and starts walking without knowing what she just had done to them.

Jimin is already melting! He just nod his head and follow her .

And most funny thing Jimin totally forgot that jungook is still with him!

What the fuck!!! Jungook puts his both hand on his waist and see they are going to the Parking lot and he press his lips in frustrating way.

After going back from set jimin offered tzuyu to have lunch together.Tzuyu thought a little then just nods her head in agreement.

They reached at the restaurant.Jimin asked tzuyu to go inside and wait for him as he needs to park his car.

While Jimin is in parking lot he got a call. It's from jungook!Jimin picks up the call!

Yes, Jimin is frowning in confusion.

Where are you?Did you leave her in hotel?
Jungook asked in cold voice.

Uh! Nop! We are just planning to have lunch together. He said in concerned tone!

What's the name of the restaurant? He again asked in same cold voice.

Uhm.We are infront of McDonalds.He scratches his forehead not sure what's going on.

I will be there in 10 minutes. Be there. And don't mention to her about this! Am I clear? Jungook asked again!

A shiver goes down from jimin's spine.

Oh. Ok boss! He nods his head.

After sometimes, jimin got in and seated where tzuyu is already sitting.

What's the matter? Tzuyu raises her eyebrow. You look like you saw ghost or something! She starts to laugh !

Uh! No. It's just I am just bit exhausted! He tries to smile!

Then we should go back! It's ok. You don't need to be formal! I can have lunch in my hotel.You know.tzuyu said.

No. No it's ok. Jimin assures her.

Let's order? Tzuyu said looking at jimin.In reply he nods his head!

Tzuyu is busy choosing what to eat.As she is new here, and don't know about Bulgogi burger and all!!

What a coincidence guys! Someone said in playful voice! Tzuyu look up to check who's he!

She can't believe her eyes.She just makes her facial expression blank and pretends like it doesn't matter to her who came or not!