27. "Angry bird"

No one's POV

Mr jeon come to the shooting spot suddenly.After seeing jungook on the sets his eyebrows meets.

"Hey, you didn't tell me you will be here?" Mr jeon raises his eyebrow.

"Oh. It's just that, I wanted to see how capable your model is!" Said Jungook biting his inner cheek.

That was the first thing came to his mind.he simply looks away.

"Huh? Do you have any doubt about my choice?Are you kidding me right now young man??"

Mr jeon asks playfully and gives a pat on Jungok's shoulder.

Jungook frowns a little.

"Don't forget I am your father.and the thing i forgot to tell you that,  she will feature only this advertisement. As tzuyu  wants to work.

He said with amusement.

Then in next moment he turns to jimin.

"So, jimin. Now you tell me what do you think about her?"

Mr jeon casually asks jimin about tzuyu.

"She is great.Even our photographer is very satisfied with her professionalism. You know, how feisty he becomes when it's come to his works."

Jimin's eyes are shining like glitter when he is talking about her.

Jungook rolls his eyes while hearing jimin.

Undoubtedly She is good at her work.Mr jeon shakes his head while saying this.

"she is very charming and lively.she can easily lighten up anyone's mood."

Looking at Tzuyu's direction Mr jeon said.

"She is very natural and humble also."
Jimin is ready to tell him more about her. It's seems his favourite topic to talk about.

"But she is doing this photoshoot just because i told her so. From then she will join you as your assistant. As she more interested to work as a corporate lady, which is not related with camera."

mr jeon cutted him off.

"I don't need any secretary now as i am doing more than fine."

Jungook suddenly blurts out.

"I wasn't talking about you. I already knew you are doing pretty good. So i wanted her to work under jimin."

Mr Jeon polietly decline him.

"so do you think she is pretty?" by changing subject Mr jeon suddenly asks jimin.

"Yes, she is more than pretty." Jimin said in excitement.And in next moment got embarrassed by what he said.

His cheeks turns reddish in a second.

Jungook chokes on his coffee again!

He glares at jimin and look at his dad being irritated.But he couldn't say anything.

"Then why don't you court her? Jimin?" Mr jeon winks at jimin.I think you guys suit each other.

He starts to laugh.

Jimin blushes hard and turns into a red tomato in embarrassment.

on the other hand Jungook also turns completely red but in anger!!

He looks like a angry birds who's gonna be exploded soon.

"What is happening here? Why his my father suddenly being jimin's dad?? Is he blind?? Does he forget his son is also a eligible bachelor in this society.