14. "Jealousy"

No one's POV

He sits on driving seat and roughly drive from there! Then he reached in middle of Brooklyn bridge! As it's almost 11 . This place is very quiet!

He stopped the car. And got down .Tzuyu followed him instantly!

Now can you tell me what was all these??! She demanded!

Jungook is looking at her fiercely! He doesn't know what to do!!

Tzuyu came closer to him. Directly glaring at him she asked him again,

I need to know why did you tell me all that shit!! Her tone became high.

Jungook suddenly feels he doesn't know what to do!!

So He pushed tzuyu against the rail and crashes his lips on Tzuyu's lips in a fierce manner!! Both of his hand holds her waist tightly!

Tzuyu's eyes became big with sudden shock. She didn't know what is happening with her!

Something got down from her spine and she feels butterflies in her tummy !

But she also knows that what is happening right now it's not the good thing at all!!

So she separated herself from the kiss! And slapped jungook so hard!

What do you think who you are??! How dare you to do this to me??! She screamed!

Wow!! Now you are being pure and innocent! Jungook says those words with bitterness!

Isn't your bussiness to get paid for spending time with some one ?Jungook try to stop. Instead
He crossed his limit this time!

Then what's your problem if I want to do something with you?! Shouldn't you be happy about this?! That I spent a lot of money in you and you are earning that much money just being my fake girlfriend!

Don't you thinkI can do whatever I want to do with you?! He purposely said those words !

What do you think? you can get free service from anyone with your shitty money?! Her eyes got teary.

But for your kind info,
I am not that type of girl!! What you think about me , I don't even care. Didn't you say I love money?!
Yes, I love money which is earned by my own.

And I don't like how you treat me ! I don't like your attitude towards me, Not even your money or your things in first place!

I am capable enough to fulfill my all needs! I don't need any sugar daddy like you!! Tzuyu said in loud voice!

Oh really?! Then how do you live in a penthouse like this lavish?! With your own money? Jungook grins!

What is the relation between you and that man you met in banquet??!  Jungook desperately asks!

As his life depends on those answer!

You know jungook! You are a disgusted man!! She
said in fierce tone!

Some Drops of tears falling from her eyes. She just wiped them off and said to him, I won't give you any explanation!

You have no right to know those answer!! You are just some random strangers who don't know their limit!

I thought you are a gentleman who knows how to take care of women he likes! But I was wrong in first place. I feel petty for her who will be your girlfriend.

It's nice to meet you jeon jungook. She greets her teeth.

I hope I will not see you again in my entire life! If you will be the last person on earth I would rather die instead of talking to you!!

With that she left the place instant!

Jungook was sitting alone.He doesn't feel anything!
It's like his spirit abandoned him.

He felt guilty for his action.

He doesn't even believe he did this kind of things. It's just that,after seeing her talking with someone else he got jealous?!

And on the bridge, he was so furious that he wanted to hurt her badly or to kiss her badly?!

He didn't know how to show his anger to her instead he kissed her passionately!!

But When they kiss,he feels thunderstorm in his chest! It's like,his heart gonna be exploding soon!

Her lips, It's feels like cotton candy,which melts in a second in his mouth. And he needs more.

He went back to his penthouse.

In reception he got his card. After getting back his room, he laid on the bed. He didn't even know when he fell asleep!

On the other side...

Umm Sarah? Where are you?  Are you in a vacation now?  Tzuyu was talking with someone over phone.

No?! Oh can you help me with something? I need you very badly! She seems desperate over phone.

It's ok Juwi.What's this? Sarah asked.

Sarah is her senior friend from her school. She is also working as a tour guide. Tzuyu wants to handover her work to Mina. Cause she didn't want to bother her uncle with this. It's almost time for jungook to go back to Seoul!

After hearing the story, Sarah says how can he even think about this?! Doesn't he know how to use brain?

It's ok . Just being his tour guide for rest of the days.
What he will pay just take it! And also if you can then provide me the account number of him.

Ok. As you say. Sarah sighs

So be there at sharp 9 .And I won't be here so if you need anything just call me in my home . I ll be there till my next semester !

Oh don't give any information about me. Tzuyu slowly said.

Ok I got you. Sarah assures her.

Bye for now! Take care!

You too! Byee . Sarah said