19. "Girl's Day Out"

No one's POV

Tzuyu was rolling on her bed after waking up! It's her favourite things in the morning. If she wakes up 7 am, she rolling this side to that side for 10 to 15 minutes!

Tzuyu,Your mom is calling you downstairs. Clara came in and said to her.

Plz Tell her I will be there in five . She replied in sleepy voice and rolls for another five minutes.

After few minute she freshen up and went downstairs.

Finish your breakfast and get ready within 1/2 an hour. We are going out. She passes the plate on the kitchen counter!

Where are we going? While Chewing pancake she asks her mom.

Not we. You and hyuna I mean your aunt we met yesterday, you guys will go for a girls out. Her mom placed another pancake on her plate.

She shakes her head in disagreement!

What??! You don't wanna go?? She is very sweet you know!

Gulped down rest of the pancake, she said I was talking about pancake mom!! I don't need more.

Oh. I thought you won't go there. They both stat to laugh looking at each other.

After getting ready she hoped on her mom's car. And after sometimes Tzuyu's mom stopped her car infront of a mall and told her to get in.

After getting in, She was looking for mrs jeon. 

After sometimes she saw her and give her a warm bright smile!

Aww!! I already melted by your charm , sweety!! She embraces her ! She just smile softly!

She embraces her ! She just smile softly!

Let's get going. Then they seat in a small cozy restaurant.

I don't like too fancy and it's look really good.

I also don't like that kind of place. If we don't even breath properly then I don't need their heavenly food! Tzuyu said in agreement!

He is a jerk you know! Mrs jeon said and rolled her eyes!

Who? Mrs jeon, she asked in confusion .

Who else my good for nothing son! She snaps.
And please call me aunt! Or you better call me mom!

As I always wanted a daughter like you! She clapped her hand in happiness!

Huh? Tzuyu asked in innocence . As she doesn't get what she is talking about.

I think your son is doing good in his field so take some time. Everything will be fine. Tzuyu gives her a assuring smile.

You are not angry with him anymore? Mrs jeon asked in pure disbelief.

No. Why I will be angry with him. As I don't even know him. She is sipping her juice.

Then something crosses her mind. She looks at mrs jeon and asks slowly is jungook is your son?

She can't even breath as if her heart will explode soon.

Mrs jeon nod her head. And said, I am sorry tzuyu. He hurt you that bad. Mrs jeon holds her hand to give her comfort.

It's ok aunt. It's not your fault.tzuyu said

But aunt. What did he do I don't think I won't be able to even talk to him. She said looking down.

You can tell me, what did he do to you.

Tzuyu firstly thought she shouldn't bother her but her affection towards her, made tzuyu open up all!

After hearing in details mrs jeon couldn't controll herself! She suddenly stood up and said I will kill that jerk! I will surely kill him!

It's ok aunt.she is assuring mrs jeon.

Mrs jeon look at her and said do you think there will be slight possibility between you guys to be together?

It's not about us, it's not about your parents! It's just if you don't feel like it,then we can leave that jerk alone. She added.

Aunt, I never been in a relationship. So I don't know what you mean. If you want to know ,what I feel about him,then I don't know actually! Tzuyu Looks down.

It's ok . Mrs jeon gives her a warm smile.

If you think there will be chance for you guys. Then follow my instructions to get revenge on him!

I will teach him a hard lesson! And from now on no one can bully you. She said in determination!

I love you aunt! Tzuyu genuinely said those words!

I don't know what will happen between us,but I don't want to get revenge on him!

I just want to show him how it feels when you misunderstand someone without any valid reason.

But aunt? Won't you hate me, if your beloved son will be hurted by me?

Won't you be mad if I will mess around with him???

No, i will always support you.he needs to learn some lessons.mrs jeon press her lips.

I know you are the purest girl.So how can he be that dumbest to think like this??

Tzuyu said nothing.

Now let's go for shopping.I will buy you clothes and shoes and all! I always dreamed about shopping for my daughter! Now I will fulfill my dreams!

Mrs jeon clapping like three years old baby girl!

After eating they went for shopping.With mrs jeon tzuyu feels secured just like her mom! They roaming around every place they can and tried every type of street food!

With both of gentlemen I couldn't behave like this. It will be fun when you will go to the Seoul. She said with happy face!

At evening they went to Tzuyu's home. Where her mom prepared dinner for all of them. Mr jeon and mr Chou were talking in living room and mr park was on phone.

Mrs jeon went to the living room. She said him dear husband,you have to convince jungook for this. This time no mistakes! She glared at him!

No.I will do my best.Mr jeon smile in embarrassment!