15. "Broken Heart"

No one's POV

In the morning.Jungook was sleeping.He wakes up hearing the sound of intercom.

Hello,he said in a sleepy tone .

Good morning sir.Your tour guide is waiting for you in lobby.

Hmm? Jungook can't believe his fortune.

Your tour guide is waiting for you in here. Receptionist again politely said.

Oh. Ok. I ll be there in 10. He hurriedly said and goes for freshen up!

After 5 minute he got freshen up and dressed. All the he was thinking how to convince tzuyu. How to apologise to her.

He already knew what he did was terrible. Still he knew her kind nature, so there will be slight hope that she will forgive him! Unless she won't come to fetch him.

With that thinking he became happier. At least he can talk to her. He can say sorry to her.

After coming to the lobby he didn't find her. Or there is no sight of her. He looked around for her.

Hi! Someone appears infront of him.

Umm! Hello?! He said in confusion !

I am Sarah. From now,I am your tour guide.With that she gives him a bright smile.

But jungook's heart stopped beating! He felt some knot in his chest! He can't breath even can't talk!

Wh... what do you mean?! He asked her with his last drop of strength! He tries to smile at her but couldn't!

Uh. Hmm.You previous tour guide,Juwi ?She had some emergency that's why she couldn't be able to continue this.But she gave me all of your schedule. So I hope you wont be disappointed.

With this she gives him a assuring smile.

Oh. Ok. He said in a low voice! It's clear he is disappointed to see her.

I want waffle for my breakfast! He said in a rush!

Oh. Ok! Let go there. Sarah seems confused.still she manages to keep her professionalism.

After a while, they went to the same place where tzuyu took her for the first time!

Umm. What will you order? Sarah asked.

I'll go for banana waffle. Jungook said with a robotic expression.

It's their basic one. Sarah started to tell.

But no one can beat them! Jungook suddenly cutted her off!

You were here before? Sarah asked with her gummy smile . This place is really worthy.

Jungook just nod said nothing.

Um.. Can you give me your account number? She asked in hesitation.

Why do you need my account number? Jungook raises his eyebrows.

My agency wants that. I think they need to settle down some business. She smiles little.

You can give me your personal account number or you can give me your company's account number. Sarah scratches her left eyebrow.

It's ok . I will mail you later.

Ummm. Are you friend of her? Jungook said like no one can talk about her!

Hu? Are you talking about Juwi? Sarah pretends she didn't hear him.

Jungook nodded his head!

Umm. I am her senior in school but we are more like sister! And I want to tell you something don't judge people so randomly ! Sarah said while cutting her waffle.

I know. But I don't know what's gotten into me.
She is so pure! Her smile, talking and kind behaviour towards all! But I just can't handle all this!

Then why did you hurt her? Sarah asked softly!

I think I got jealous! Jungook gives her a sad smile!

I just couldn't believe I fell for her that easily !! Jungook stated!

In your eyes what kind of women she is??! Sarah couldn't control herself!

A high class escort!  Jungook said in embarrassment !

What??!! What did you think of herself!! How could you??! Sarah literally screamed to jungook!

I can .. I can explain! Jungook said with his hands up!

Actually I don't wanna get married and my father wanted me to get married.But somehow he sent me here for vacation. And I came here and met her!!

As she told me someone gifted her that penthouse and how she lives I thought she got everything for spending time with them!

You thought like that?! Sarah asked in a mocking way!

Hmm. But for your kind information. She got that penthouse as a gift from her own uncle! As he owns a real estate company. She herself makes lot of money on her own. She also belongs to a very wealthy family! And I know her from high school.

She is very clear about her ethics and all

But I actually don't know why she didn't confront you. And why she decided to go with your childish game !!

What you did is terrible enough. So don't try to hurt her more. Sarah said in a low voice.

Do you still wanna continue your vacation here? Mina asked with cold face.

Hopefully not! Jungook chuckled.

Oh! Here's the check of her. It's her Payment! Plz pass it to her. Jungook gives him a envelope and try to smile a bit.

Ok . I will. And goodbye ?

Goodbye . Plz Just tell her to pardon me. His eyes got teary.

Ok. I will tell her. But don't judge people so randomly. It's not convenient at all.Sarah stands up and said. I think we should go now.

Yeah. Jungook said like dead people.and starts to follow Sarah.

they are in hotel lobby now. I need to go now. Sarah bids goodbye to jungook.

Take care! Sarah said and walks away.

Jungook just waves his hand. Said nothing.

His heart has broken very badly!