22. "What the F"

No one's POV

After a while they got to the indoor set of shooting!

It is very beautifully decorated.They done it within very short period of time.!

Jungook appreciates his employee's works.they made it like a beautiful house garden.and there are lot of flashes,shades and the photographer seems very busy.

jimin hands him a coffee cup and he opens his iced tea which he bought on the way.

"Ahh! So refreshing!"  Jimin takes a sip from his iced tea and said loudly.

Jungook is busy talking over phone.

to finish his coffee quickly he starts to take big sips.While passing the set Suddenly he stopped seeing someone looking at him directly!

The face is so familiar still it's beyond his dreams that he will see her here in this situation

He wasn't that concern, so he thinks it's a illusion of his mind.So he look away but in next moment he instantly look at her face again to check what's the error!

He just stops breathing.

cause still it's her!

So he blinks twice and shakes his head lightly to clear his vision.Then again he pays attention to the new model's face. And ..

Thud!

His phone drops and he chokes on his coffee at the same time.He feels like that girl infront of him takes his breaths away!

"Are you ok? " Jimin asks while picking up jungook's phone.

Jungook just nod and show him thumb to assures him still looking at her.

Everyone seems concerned as it is jungook's second time to come to this kind of shoots and something happened to their boss.

As he always avoids this kind of models related matters so everyone is extra careful.

And the model seems unaware of this changing situation.So she asks her stylish is everything ok or not.the stylish talks something with her.

"She looks so fresh!" Jimin compliments her.And make jungook dumbfound jimin walks near her forgetting about his boss's situation.

But jungook couldn't move an inch.it is  her jungook is thinking about all the time. And now her sudden presence makes him like there is no spirit inside of him.

Everyone get back to work ignoring jungook's presences on purpose as he doesn't like any kind of gossiping at work.

Everyone seems very busy. They are moving here and there. But everyone look at jungook secretly. The model is only one who doesn't have any idea about him.