3. "Penthhouse"

No one's POV :

While driving back home, they remain silent for time being. Jungook is still holding the plants.

Looking at the plant jungook ask her,

"why a real plant?! Why not a flower bouquet?"

"Huh!"

At first tzuyu does't understand what he was talking about.

Then jungook points out the plant.

"Actually I don't like how people treat flowers afterwards. They will surely go to the trash bin after few days."

Ditectly looking at Jungook's eye,tzuyu added,

"So what's the use of giving people something precious, they don't even value.I feel petty for them."

Tzuyu's voice seems soft like velvet.

Jungook look at her surprisingly.

The girl's thinking is different from others!He thinks to himself.

"Anyway, orchid is very easy to maintain.Still if you find any difficulties then give it to me later."

Tzuyu said with a bright smile in her face.

They got down from car, tzuyu gives the car key to the security and tell him to bring all those back in level 51.

Jungook is still staring at her.

She was talking with that middle aged man with smile.She even gossiping with him for a little.

Then from reception tzuyu got the one pair of card.

The receptionist lady give her a chocolate to eat.This little gesture makes tzuyu the happiest person on earth. She gives her the world's warmest smile.

Then Tzuyu pointed out him with her index finger. And that lady gives her a more chocolate.

"Here's yours" offering him a chocolate tzuyu said.

Jungook took the chocolate and showing a thank you gesture towards the receptionist lady.

The lady smile him back. Jungook somehow feels very warm.

"Hey. I gave you the chocolate.You should also thanked me."

She demands like a child while eating her chocolate.

Jungook just rolled his eyes.

After reaching their level , they get down from lift.Tzuyu first open her penthouse's door.

And said him to wait a little bit while the stuffs prepare his apartment.

"Sorry for the situation. Actually today one of their employees got sick and couldn't finish your penthouse timely. So you have to wait."

"Come on in" tzuyu open the door for jungook.

Her room's interior is just like her. Colourful yet comfortable.