22. "Promise"

No one's POV

Jungook is already sits beside jimin and look at her intensely !

She awkwardly says hi to him.Jungook grabs the menu and orders for three.He is very warm towards her!

I think I will just have their regular burger and fries? She seems confused by the unique name of Korean McDonald's !

Their fusion burger is the best at town! No one can beat them! Trust me! Jungook's seems like pleading to her.

Tzuyu seems annoyed by his words.You know you shouldn't trust anyone with this short period of time.

And it's not my words also, someone I knew said those to me. And I found it so true.Tzuyu said in a annoying voice.

And jungook's face became like this,it seems he has eaten something bitter.

Jimin is pinching his lips as he keeps staring at jungook! He is very confused right now!

He is one of the closest friend of jungook from their high school.But for the first time he is seeing jungook behaving like crazy shits!

He means unnecessary hospitality towards some girl and all! It's not his type at all!

And whatever happened with him at USA, jimin thought he won't able to be in relationship with anyone! But now he is being like this!

Did he fall and injured his head! Cause he is behave like a crack head!Jimin thinks to himself.

And for this girl sitting infront of them seems annoyed by presence of jungook.This situation seems very complicated to jimin.

Their order has arrived! They stars to eat.Tzuyu is eating silently.

Is is good? Jungook is trying hard to break the ice.
Tzuyu just nod her head in agreement! And keep eating!

Jimin is following their attitude towards each other.

In this case, jungook is the one who keep trying and for the first time jimin saw someone like her who is unbelievably giving jungook a cold shoulder!

Cause it's always the girls who is following jungook like satellites in everywhere.Jungook didn't give a single shit about them.

But now here, he is behaving like someone else!

What's the matter with them! The more he is looking at them, the more he gets puzzled !

After lunch, ignoring Jungook tzuyu got up and asked jimin ,Let's go?

Jimin is about to stand up but jungook press his hand lightly and instantly gets up!

Uhh. Dad wants you office within 30 minutes! I will leave you there. Jungook shows both of them his bunny smile!

Tzuyu is pissed off already.Without saying anything she goes out from restaurant! Jungook is running after her!

Seriously ?! Jimin bites his inner cheek in frustration! And follows them!

Tzuyu is looking for a taxi.But the language here is the main obstacle for her as she speaks Korean a little bit but can't read!

Someone grabs her hand! She already knew who it is! Cause she got the very similar scents oh his cologne.

What's now, mr jungook?She asks before looking up at him.I am already very tired! I just want to get back my hotel!

Ok . I will take you there. He opens the car door for her. She doesn't want to fight publicly.So Tzuyu gets in and buckles her seatbelt!

jungook starts the engine.Tzuyu lies back slowly. She is angry with him,but Somehow Jungook's presence makes her comfortable.

After sometimes she starts doze off and in a sleepy way she unties her hair and fell asleep quietly.

She is leaning in the car window! Her dark brown hair cover some of her faces. She looks so adorable in sleep. Jungook's lips curves with a small smile!

I did a mistake.And I will regret for rest of my life that I hurted you! But destiny gives me another chance, and I won't loose you again.

I will regain your trust and make you the happiest person.It's my promise to you! Juwi..

She looks so adorable in her sleep.Jungook silently caresses her face and tucked some of her hair behind her ear.

After sometimes tzuyu woke up and without realising she stretches her hand a little .

Jungook chuckles to look at her cute gestures.

Something came up her mind and tzuyu instantly look at her side. She totally forgot jungook is with her.

It's ok. You can sleep more when we reach your hotel.and we will be there in 5.

Tzuyu didn't say anything just looks through the window.

By the way, welcome to Seoul. Jungook said.

They are now infront of the hotel.Tzuyu unlocks the door.When she is about to open the door,but sudden she stops and looks back to jungook.

Thank you for this, mr jungook.and  I hope we will maintain our distance properly.With this she left the car instantly.

Jungook is looking at her way.But she didn't even look back .

I deserve this.Jungook sighs and go back to his office.