11. "Brain or Heart"

No one's POV

Jungook is calling jimin ...

Hello?! Jimin asked in a sleepy voice.

Hey! Why are sounds like this? Jimin? Jungook asked.

Cause, it's 3 pm in South Korea?! And I was peacefully sleeping until you called!
Jimin said in a irritated tone!

Oh! I forgot! But it's urgent! Jungook said in a serious note.

You fell for that girl already?! Jimin asked in a cheesy tone.

Ho— how do you know?!
Jungook became astonished!

You really did?! I was just pulling your leg.It was clear that jimin was surprised to caught jungook off guard.

Don't you dare! Jungook!! it's her job you idiot! She is pro at her profession.How many guy fall for her it Will counted as her achievements! It's so simple! And You also know that jungook!

Jimin lightly scolds jungook!

No. It's not like that.Jungook regains his old self.
It's just it's my first time to talk with some girls. So I just couldn't control my emotions for a bit. That's it!

I hope it's only this! Cause you are the type of person who doesn't care about girls at all. And it's not like that no other girls try to come near you.

And you are the one who always keep distance from all of them. Jimin said in a mysterious tone.

Jungook already knew those points what jimin points out now. And these unknown feelings for this girl makes jungook measurable to himself

Ok I got you. Now?How is the company doing?! Jungook tries to change the topic.

Yeah. All good. Just have a enjoyable vacation.
And don't forget to bring souvenirs for us. Jimin also got the hint.

Oh ! I mailed you some project copies.Just check them and mail back me! Jimin said

Okay I will check this and let you know! Jungook replies

For now, byeee. Take care. And be careful . Ok?? Jimin teases him.

Yaah!! I will talk to you while I back! For now Byeeee. With that he cutted his phone.

After a While

Tzuyu passes jungook a coffe mug as he is working with her laptop! He is checking some mails.

What will we do today?! Tzuyu asked jungook when she sees him closing the the laptop !

Do you have any place or restaurant you wanna go? She is lazily swinging back and forth on her swing.

Uhh. No. Just do me a favour. Let's go for shopping.
I wil buy some stuffs for all.Jungook said sipping his coffee.

Okay.Tzuyu shrugs her shoulder.

I will tell you what to buy on our way. Jungook said. Now get ready.

By the way you are good at it! Pointing his coffee mug jungook compliments her.

Really?? Thank you so much! She seems very happy with his compliment.

Someday I will open a coffee shop and will be a barista! She said with dreamy eyes!

And I will give you the chance to have a taste of my heavenly coffee whenever you want! She flipped her hair like princess !

They both start to laugh!

After few minute they out for shopping.

I want to buy some gift for my family and friends.

Ok. So what you want them to gift?!