16. "Repentance"

No one's POV
Seoul, South Korea

Jungook came back from USA five days ago. after that incident he didn't want to stay there for a bit! He just change his ticket and got on the plane.

Cause he couldn't take this that he was there still the girl named tzuyu weren't there in his life!

He looks so devasted,when he got into his office room there was no one expect jimin.

Hey are you all right?! You look tired! Jimin asked him with concern voice!

Jungook just nod his head. He seems tired.

Or are you playing your role already?! He asked with wink.

Jungook cutted him off! Any news when I wasn't here.

Nothing much cause mr. Jeon handled them very well.

Oh. You have a parcel! Just remember this! Jimin said in urgent tone.

For me? Jungook asked in surprise!

Uh hmm. For you . Some one came from USA and give it to me and said it yours. And not to handover anyone else.

So I signed it and keep it.

Oh And your personal account which one you always use.Someone transferred total  6,041,500,000.00 won in your that account!

Huh??! Who ?? I didn't transfer any money! Jungook's eyebrows meets and he said to jimin!

But he is busy to looking for something.
Here you go. Your parcel. Jimin handed him a box!

It is a middle size box,wrapped with a newspaper.
Jungook smoothly try to open it. Like it will broken.

After few minute, he got the box.He opened it quickly and see a blank cheque, and couple of receipts! He touched them with sadness in his eyes. There is nothing.Only those paper,to make jungook miserable!

Jimin knew something wrong and he started to calculate them.its the same amount someone transferred to your account. After a while he blows whistle in excitement.

What did you do??! Jimin surprisingly asked! While checking out those receipt carefully!

His eyes like coming from his sockets in disbelief!

You spend that much for your fake girlfriend?! I mean seriously jeon jungook!!

But someone already transferred all of money .They are exactly same in amount. Not one won less or one won more.

I think who sent you this, don't want to remember you .She Don't want to owe you and also don't want you to owe her something!!

Jimin blurted our but we have to admit that She must be the tough one!!

Jungook's face became pale , as he also knows who it is still simple calculations of jimin and how he said that she don't want you to remember, made jungook mad. He wants to destroy everything!!

He said nothing just put the box in his drawer and asked jimin to give him the files and all!

He just can't take this!

I deserve it! I was being mean towards her all the time! She was so kind. Still I found something to got on her nerve.He felt terrible, thinking what he did to her! And what he thought about her! How did she feel??

You don't deserve her, jeon jungook ! You are the stupid one.He pulled his hair and groans in frustration!!

After coming back, jimin saw jungook is pulling his hair in frustration!

He thought it's a part of his act, where he needs to play the role of someone who recently broke his heart by breaking up with his girlfriend!

Jimin just told him,bro you are doing fine! You are looking like you left your all happiness over there! Jimin Chuckled .

If it will continue then there will be no problem for him to avoid the marriage thing for the time being!
But you don't need to behave like this right now.

Cause we are alone here. And you will have to act infront of mr jeon.

But well done jungook! You are a great at acting! You should give a try in Hollywood. Jimin starts to laugh!

But when jungook looks into his eyes.He instantly felt that something is terribly wrong!

He asked looking into his eyes in shaky voices !

Shit!! Jungook!!

Don't tell me you fell for her that badly!!

Jungook said nothing just remains silent!
Jimin understands everything! And asked in soft tone,

How did it happen?!

I messed up all.! jimin.! Jungook said in lower voice!
I messed it all.

Then he told jimin in details what actually happened.

After hearing all of this! Jimin scratches his forehead and said .

Do you know you are the dumbest one!! I can't believe you thought she is that kind of girl! I mean, if she was that in her profession then why didn't she flirt with you?!

Instead you got slap from her! Jimin said in disbelief!

I know!!! But what can I do for this? And we have to keep it secret from dad also! Or else he will think otherwise! Jungook said in embarrassment!

By the way where is he? And  at home I didn't find mom also!!

Shoot! I forgot . Jimin slaps his forehead .

Mr jeon took mrs jeon on a holiday trip! I afraid it is Hawaii ! And they were planning to visit you also!

Crapp!!!  I am here 15 days earlier!

Now what will they do?! Should I call them??
Or wait for their call!

All will be ok. All will be ok. Jungook lightly pats his chest!