PART 4 | my locker

Caiden's P

Caiden's P.O.V

ARRIVING AT FOOD Garage, we ordered a couple of breakfast burgers and banana pancakes. Who I might add was mainly for Kingston and his extremely big appetite. 

Sinking my teeth into my second pancake, the maple syrup oozes over the sides and drips back onto the plate.

"I fink we fud go, " I attempt to say that we should leave, which is quite the challenge when your mouth is full.

Kingston nods and uses the napkin beside him to wipe his mouth of the excess burger.

He leaves a tip on the table and we head back to the car. The sun is warm against my bare arms, the sky toned blue without a single stain of a cloud.

Once we're in the car, I check the school stream on my phone.
"Hey King, I think we have Math and PE Pro together."

"Damn straight we do. I checked while you were still asleep this morning."

I lick my dry lips, "Do you know what Jersey has?"

He pulls the car to a stop and reverses into what seems to be the only free parking space left in the schools' lot. "Yep, he has Math with us too, not PE Pro though. He also has English and computer tech with me."

I groan, "So we only have like one class altogether."

"Yeah, sucks aye."

Hopping out of the car, King locks it and checks it twice before we head in.

The halls are surprisingly still crowded with people, and the chaos was so perfect, like a movie. There was the couple that was always making out on the left side of the hall, and about ten feet farther down, the cliquey girls. Opposite them, the cliquey jocks, and between them, were the aerospace tech kids who never did anything but make paper airplanes and the fashion kids that wheeled mannequins and clothing racks down the halls.

Then huddled together was the parade of band geeks with their huge instrument cases.
I used to be one of them that was until Kingston, Jersey and I came up with our tradition.

In a way, our whole 'game' or whatever you want to call it, made us popular. So soon enough, I guess the three of us just become the Popular Players of the school.

"What's your locker?" Kingston asks me over the shrill of the 2minute bell.

"150."

"Dang, we're so close. I'm 123"

I throw my head back laughing. My once wet hair is now dry and bounces as I do so, "That'll be easy to remember."

"Yeah well, I'll see you later," and he departs toward his locker, while I keep going.

I don't feel like rushing, and this is one of the times where I can pick my lucky victim.

I know my way around the school easily so I'm making it down the 140-150 lockers in record time. Gazing around the hallway, which is almost empty because the first period is just about to start.

I check out a few girls and Crossing them off as I go past them: Too blonde, Too short, Already tried that one, Too many pimples, Maybe that girl. My eyes drift over her as she passes me, I need to get another look, so I turn my head to look at her over my shoulder.

Suddenly I'm thrust backward and forced to find my balance as something hard comes into contact with my chest, "Oof,"  Said an accented voice.

"What the fu-" I stop midsentence as I notice the girl in front of me. She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot of girls.

Straight Caramel colored blonde hair, that almost matches her suntan is tucked behind her ears. I help the girl steady herself, by placing a hand on her hip. She looks up at me, and I'm met with some sparkling green eyes that are flecked with gold. The confusion that had settled on her perfect features is replaced with anger.

Her hands that were rested against my chest for support, quickly apply force as she pushes me away from her.

"Look where your bloody going next time," she says folding her arms over her chest.

The girl's accent is strong but its one from another country, indicating she must be new.
Perfect. I think I may have found my pick, a pretty one too.

She glares at me, "Are you even going to say sorry?"

A smirk crosses my face, "Australian are you?"

Her glare hardens, if looks could kill I'd be dead in a heartbeat. "So what?"

Ah, that explains a few things, "No wonder you're so angry." 

"Oh fuck you."

"I'm sure you would. We could do it right now if you're that desperate."

Her cheeks redden as she realizes the context of what she said. I raise an eyebrow, waiting for a comeback.

"Move."

I cock my head to the side. Was that meant to be a comeback, "Huh?"

She takes a step toward me, "I said move deaf boy."

Narrowing my eyes, I do as she says and move sideways. She's caught by surprise at my actions and mutters a small 'thank you'.

I watch her as she walks toward the locker 149. This makes me grin, I'll be seeing a lot more of her now.

I take a few steps toward my locker, which thank you god, happens to be right next to her. Feeling my presence she turns around, "Can you quit it, I already don't like you."

I lean against my locker and watch her turn back to continue to open her locker, "You don't even know me."

She doesn't look at me as she replies, "Just leave, don't stay at my locker where your unwelcome, go find your own locker."

I chuckle, "Babe, this is my locker."

Her green eyes widen. I look deep into them, I could get lost, they're so mesmerizing.

I silently take in every inch of her, savoring every last piece.

She leans her head against the locker, closes her eyes and inhales deeply, "Today of all days, first mum then Sage and now I'm stuck beside this dick," she mumbles all to herself but I catch every word.

I don't know what happened this morning or who Sage is, though I'm hoping it's not a boyfriend cause I think I just chose my victim.

This girl looks to be having a rough day, and I did not make it any better. She said she doesn't like me, but I can change that.

I'm up for the challenge.

Im guessing she'll be a hard one but a few weeks into the game, she'll have fallen in deep for me. I know it.

A/N is the story any good? comment your thought please it would help