PART 37 | nancy drew

Warning: excessive amount of expletives

Via's P.O.V

THE BOYS HARDLY showed for school today. I'm thankful for that, it allowed me to talk to each and every one of their ex's without interruption.

I'm on the girls side, I know how boys think, these three just want virginity; like a gunman hunting deer.

I need proof and the truth that they've been playing at something, so that's what I've been doing.

So far most of the girls I've confronted have been able to give me something, some things though, will be harder to piece together.

But now there's only one girl left for me to talk to. Amelia, we used to be friends, well that was before Caiden got between us.

Long story short.
He fucked her. Moved on and laid onto me. She still believes it's all my fault.

But it's not like I could help myself either, he stopped talking to her after that night, not to mention he was just too damn hot.

Now Amelia goes to another school.
I look down at my phone checking her Instagram story once again. She posted that she'd be going to the movies and theres only two here that I know of.

I've already been to the mall one, so now I'm outside the only other, waiting.

"Well if it isn't Olivia Lowdun. The fucker who steals boys."

Stepping away from the wall I glower at her. Amelia -along with my parents- are the only ones who know my full name. "You know I hate being called that."

Amelia rolls her eyes. "All the more reason to use it."

I fold my arms across my chest, the night breeze tickling my bare legs. Why'd I wear a mini skirt?

"Why are you here Olivia."

"I wanted to talk to you."

She scoffs. "Bored from all the sex?"

I narrow my eyes at her. "I see you haven't gotten over this at all."

Amelia pushes her auburn hair over a delicate pale shoulder. "No, actually. I don't think one does when your best friend goes around fucking their boyfriend."

"He came onto me! Not the other way around Amelia."

"Yet you let him."

I grip my purse tightly, I knew she'd be the hardest one to get this information out of. As much as I'm doing this for Kennedy and all the future girls, I'm also doing it for Amelia.

"And turns out after all these years your still calling him your fuckboy."

"Is that right? And how would you know? You left me, and the school."